Dr. Geoffrey Leber is a Plasctic Surgeon serving the Paradise Valley area for more than 20 years. Dr. Leber is experienced in Breast Augmentation/Lift/Reconstruction, Liposuction, Microdermabrasion and ...
Education and Training
University of Arizona B.A. in Biochemistry 1988
Hahnemann University School of Medicine M.D. 1993
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS
- Certificate of Advanced Education in Cosmetic Surgery 2013, 2014, 2015 American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons
- Physician Recognition Award American Medical Association
- Top Plastic Surgeons - So Scottsdale
- Patients’ Choice 5-year Honoree Award 2012 The Patients’ Choice 5th Anniversary
- Top Plastic Surgeon 2010 Phoenix Magazine “Top Doctor”
- Excellence in Customer Satisfaction 2011 Customer Care News Magazine
- Super Service Award 2012, 2013, 2014 The Angie’s List Super Service Award
- Top Beauty Experts 2014 New Beauty Magazine
- Plastic Surgery
- Facial Fat Grafting
- Brow Lift /forehead Lift
- Eyelid Lift (blepharoplasty)
- Neck Liposuction
- Chin Implants
- Otoplasty (ear Enhancement)
- Perioral Dermabrasion
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Lift (mastopexy)
- Breast Reconstruction
- Breast Reductions
- Breast Revision Surgery
- Ptotic Breast Augmentation
- Tubular Breast Augmentation
- Gynecomastia Surgery
- Mommy Makeover
- Pubic Lift With Abdominoplasty
- Lower Body Lifts
- Arm Lift (brachioplasty)
- Inner Thigh Lift
- Tummy Tucks
- Visia Skin Analysis
- Laser Skin Resurfacing
- Skin Tightening
- Laser Hair Reduction
- Body Contouring/ Velashape 2
- Chemical Peels
- Dysport / Restylane / Juvederm
- Body Care Products
- Permanent Make-up
- Embrace Scar Care
- Diplomat American Board of Plastic Surgery
- Past Diplomat American Board of Surgery
- Professional Member Arizona Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Professional Member American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- Fellow American College of Surgeons
- Professional Member American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Professional Member American Medical Association
- Professional Member Arizona Medical Association
- Professional Member Arizona Board of State Board of Medical Examiners
- Medical College of Wisconsin Froedtert- Memorial Lutheran Hospital Plastic Surgery
- Wisconsin Children’s Hospital Plastic Surgery
- Dr. Richard Ellenbogen Advanced Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Fellowship, Beverly Hills, California Cosmetic Fellowship 2000
Mr. Geoffrey Evan Leber M.D.'s Practice location
Paradise Valley, AZ 85253Get Direction
MESA, AZ 85202Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Mr. Geoffrey Evan Leber M.D. | Doctor
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Mr. Geoffrey Evan Leber M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Leber
- C. p.
I was comfortable and extremely satisfied from the 1st consult thru post op..
- Heather c.
My new beautiful body.
Thrilled with my results!.
Wonderful Doctor and Staff. Great bedside manners and professional feel.
- Sydnie a.
Absolutely Fantastic 10 years and counting!.
- Ann-marie t.
- Suzanne g.
Dr. Leber and his staff made me feel very comfortable during my breast augmentation..
- Juliana m.
The most caring experience and amazing results!.
- Nikki w.
Awesome mastopexy/ silicone implants by Dr. Leber!.
- Sally h.
I love my tummy! Dr. Leber is the best!.
- Christine r.
- S. r.
Dr. Geoffrey Leber is incredible and I would recommend him to anyone.
- Jamie b.
Very, very satisfied customer.
- Lisa m.
Wouldn't go anywhere else!.
- Lisa s.
- O. l.
Amazing Scar Care.
- Roseanne Reboot Talks Sleep Apnea, CPAP Masks, and Bringing Sexy Back
For those who lived in the 90’s, Roseanne was a wildly popular sitcom featuring Roseanne and Dan Conner and their 3 kids: Becky, Darlene and DJ. It became a hit in the era because it was probably one of the most realistic portrayals of an mid west blue color American family. The sitcom eventually...
- Lupus Fever Explained: Symptoms, Causes and Prevention
One of the most common symptoms of lupus, or Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE), is running a fever. According to Dr. Donald Thomas Jr., author of the Lupus Encyclopedia, approximately 50 to 60 percent of lupus patients develop a fever. In fact, fever is one of the earliest signs of the autoimmune...
- CNN Producer Lauren Lee on Battling Lupus: A Fight to Regain Oneself
As a girl, Lauren Lee lived the life of her dreams. She was a Junior at Kent State University who was able to do what she loved: Journalism. She was at the top of her classes and seemed to have it all, that is until September 2001 when she suffered from an unexplainable condition. She was confused,...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Dr. Demetrio Mamani M.D.5601 W Eugie Ave Glendale AZ 85304
- Dr. Cesar Gilberto Brito M.D.10117 N 92nd St Scottsdale AZ 85258
- Dr. Gary M Gross MD1910 E THOMAS RD STE 200 PHOENIX AZ 85016
- Dr. Michael W Cluck M.D., PH.D.9735 N 90th Pl Scottsdale AZ 85258
- Dr. Douglas James Schwartz M.D.1300 N 12th St Phoenix AZ 85006
- Dr. Matthew E Karlovsky MD4530 E Ray Rd Phoenix AZ 85044