Dr. Adolfo Ramirez-zamora M.D.
Neurologist | Neurology2160 S 1st Ave Maywood IL, 60153
Dr. Adolfo Ramirez Zamora joined the faculty of the Parkinson's Disease and Movement Disorders Center in 2010. Under the auspices of Columbia University, Dr. Ramirez Zamora completed an internship in ...
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Member American Academy of Neurology
- Loyola University Affiliated Hospitals 2006
- Movement Disorders, - , University of California-San Francisco, San Francisco, CA 2009
Dr. Adolfo Ramirez-zamora M.D.'s Practice location
Maywood, IL 60153Get Direction
Albany, NY 12208Get Direction
GAINESVILLE, FL 32610Get Direction
Dr. Adolfo Ramirez-zamora M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ramirez-zamora
- Do You Know Enough About Seizures?
Any changes in the electrical system of the brain can cause a seizure. It can sometimes be called an attack, convulsion, spell, or a fit. There can be many causes for a single seizure such as lack of oxygen, infection, tumor, high fever, trauma, poisoning, or after a brain surgery. It is important...
- What Can Reiki Therapy Do for Multiple Sclerosis?
While many dismiss alternative medicines, Reiki has shown to aid many who are suffering from MS.What is Reiki?Reiki is a form of alternative medicine that is said to heal by a therapist channeling energy to a patient through their touch. Many believe that this can act as a catalyst to the natural...
- Muscular Dystrophy – Thrive and Make Love
People with muscular dystrophy (MD), can live a fulfilled active life, filled with love and sex, too.Muscular Dystrophy (MD) is a name for a group of rare diseases (more than thirty), with similar symptoms, characterized by weakening of muscles. The disease is debilitating for those suffering from...
- Exercises to Alleviate Restless Legs Syndrome
According to statistics, each year, millions of people develop the neurological disorder called restless legs syndrome (RLS). The disorder is associated with aches, unusual sensations, and urge to move your legs during rest. This condition usually becomes worse at night.Treatment OptionsTreatment...
- Dodgers’ Closer Kenley Jansen Helps Pay for Multiple Sclerosis Medical Treatment for Teenager
Closer for the Dodgers, Kenley Jansen, was the savior for several of the team’s games. Now, Jansen has jumped at the opportunity to help a man in dire need of medical treatment that he cannot afford. ...
- What Team of Specialists Should I Contact if I Have Meningitis?
As complex as it is, meningitis can sometimes be a threat to life. Treating meningitis can be tricky, hence, it needs a team of medical practitioners to make a diagnosis and offer treatment for the condition. You can call your doctor immediately under the following circumstances:...
- F. Moises Gaviria14636 Golf Road Orland Park Illinois 60462
- Dr. Kenneth W. Holmes M.D.111 N. Wabash Ave Chicago Illinois 60602
- Subhash K. Patel M.D.25 North Winfield Road Winfield Illinois 60190
- Ashok Devasenapathy175 E Delaware Place CHICAGO IL 60611
- Gail L. Rosseau4501 North Winchester Avenue Chicago Illinois 60640
- Dr. Takijah Heard MD2650 Ridge Ave Evanston IL 60201