Dr. Upendra Sinha is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Streator, IL. Dr. Sinha specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Sinha tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Patna Med Coll, Patna Univ, Bihar, India 1967
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Surgery of the salivary glands.
- Endoscopic surgical management of sphenoid sinus disease.
- Office myringoplasty with alloderm.
- Frontotemporal reconstruction with hydroxyapatite cement and the radial forearm free flap.
- Managing the emergency airway in Le Fort fractures.
- Molecular pathology of head and neck cancer.
- Relationships between stem cells and cancer stem cells.
- Psychiatric referrals in multispeciality hospital.
- Transoral robotic resection of oropharyngeal synovial sarcoma in a pediatric patient.
- A novel orthotopic mouse model of head and neck cancer and lymph node metastasis.
- Isotope investigation on groundwater recharge and dynamics in shallow and deep alluvial aquifers of southwest Punjab.
- Computer-aided three-dimensional reconstruction of the cochlear nerve root.
- Anatomical relationships of the cochlear nuclei and the pontobulbar body: possible significance for neuroprosthesis placement.
- Three-dimensional computer-aided reconstruction of the pontobulbar body.
- Fractures of the upper-third of the tibial shaft.
- Cath M C Bklyn-Queens Inc, Orthopedic Surgery; Harlem Hospital Center, General Surgery; Elizabeth Gen Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Upendra K Sinha MD's Practice location
Streator, IL 61364Get Direction
Dr. Upendra K Sinha MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sinha
- Efforts for Muscular Dystrophy Research
There is vast research going into the effort to find new ways to combat Muscular Dystrophy. Before any new treatment can see the light of the day, it undergoes a series of testing called clinical trials. When a patient is part of a clinical trial, they benefit from cutting-edge treatment that...
- What Therapies Help to Treat Arthritis
Arthritis is a term used to describe about two hundred different types of ailments that affect the joints and its cartilage and surrounding connective tissue. These diseases are progressive degenerative diseases and can be very painful. Because arthritis has such a vast range of causes and symptoms,...
- Reasons for Knee Replacement Surgery
Knee replacement surgery is a surgical procedure that involves the removal of parts of your natural knee joint and replacing them with artificial parts known as prostheses. Knee replacement is a very common procedure used to repair your knee joint.Many conditions can make your doctor decide to...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Bursitis?
Bursitis is a condition that affects many people around the globe who have no idea what is causing them pain or end up misjudging what might be wrong with their body tissues. Others might have a general idea of what bursitis is but cannot tell when they are suffering from it. This is because they...
- How to Prepare for a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a procedure where a surgeon removes a part or more parts of your vertebrae or any ligaments on your spinal cord that exert pressure on the nerves. Laminectomy is said to be the most common back surgery performed for disability and pain. The following are some expectations before,...
- How Long Does a Knee Replacement Last?
A knee replacement surgery provides relief for approximately 90 percent of people who are suffering from pain due to knee problems. Most knee replacement procedures are done for the treatment of osteoarthritis. With proper care, your knee implant can last for as long as 20 years. The technology...