Dr. Darin O'connor Harnisch M.D.
Doctor7900 N Milwaukee Ave Suite 231 Niles IL, 60714
Dr. Darin O'connor Harnisch M.D. is a top Doctor in Niles, IL.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Dr. Darin O'connor Harnisch M.D. is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Dr. Darin O'connor Harnisch M.D. is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, Dr. Darin O'connor Harnisch M.D. is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In Niles, IL, Dr. Darin O'connor Harnisch M.D. is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Education and Training
Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of Medicine 1998
- Rush University Med Center Rush System For Health Chicago
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at Chicago Program
Dr. Darin O'connor Harnisch M.D.'s Practice location
Niles, IL 60714Get Direction
Dr. Darin O'connor Harnisch M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Harnisch
- Teen Battling Lymphoma Uses Her Make-a-Wish to do the Kindest Gesture Ever!
In November of 2017, 13-year-old Brooklyn Gallagher began experiencing what appeared to be symptoms of an upper respiratory infection. Initially, her mother, Tiffany Divicenzo, thought that it was merely a common cold. However, as Brooklyn’s symptoms began to worsen, her lymph nodes began to swell...
- Study Plans to Reduce the Number of Veterans Who Develop Alzheimer’s
War can destroy cities, cultures, and more… but one of the longest lasting impacts that war often has is on those who fight in the war. Following a war, veterans are often left with a huge transition to make, as they attempt to assimilate into society following deployment. One of the greatest...
- How to Help Your Child Stick to Cystic Fibrosis Treatment
If your child is diagnosed with cystic fibrosis, you are likely to have a lot of questions and concerns. Will my child be able to have a normal life? Can I help my child get the best possible care? A child with CF can still go to school, play sports, and do regular stuff just like the other...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- Dr. Gregory A Turowski M.D.9843 Gross Point Rd Skokie IL 60076
- Dr. Barry Sanford Ring M.D.2626 N Lakeview Ave Chicago IL 60614
- Dr. Robert Levin MD2361 Paysphere Cir Chicago IL 60674
- Dr. Mohammed Murtaza Arain M.D.4121 Fairview Ave Downers Grove IL 60515
- Dr. Procopio Miguel Munoz MD1431 N Western Ave Chicago IL 60622
- Dr. Sarmed G Elias M.D.4211 N Cicero Ave Chicago IL 60641