Dr. Marianne Stefan D.D.S.
Dentist26711 Woodward Ave Suite 100 Huntington Woods MI, 48070
Dr. Marianne Stefan is a Dentist practicing in Huntington Woods, MI. Dr. Stefan specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Marianne Stefan D.D.S.'s Practice location
Huntington Woods, MI 48070Get Direction
Dr. Marianne Stefan D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Stefan
- New Herbal Patch May Help to Heal Canker Sores Faster
According to a new study presented at the 85th general session of the International Association for Dental Research, a novel over-the-counter patch containing licorice extract may help in the quick healing of canker sores. In this study 46 participants who had recurrent canker sores were recruited....
- Do I need to get my Wisdom Teeth Pulled?
Wisdom tooth extraction is a surgical procedure used to remove one or more of the adult teeth present at the back of the mouth. It is usually done by an oral surgeon or a dentist. It is often done by opening the gum tissue over the tooth and then taking out the bone covering the tooth. The tissue...
- What Is Myrrh Used For?
What is myrrh?The word myrrh will probably not be a stranger to your ears. If you were raised in the Christian faith, it may be familiar to you since childhood. It was mentioned over 150 times in the Holy Bible. But what is it exactly?Myrrh is a resin or natural gum that is yellow to reddish-brown...
- What is a Yeast Infection?
Candidiasis is a type of fungal infection resulting from overgrowth of the yeast genus, Candida. The most predominant species in this genus is Candida albicans. The yeast survives in different parts of our body, including the skin, genitals, throat, and mouth. Growth of these organisms commonly...
- Plaque Attack: Habits That Lead to Plaque Formation
It goes without saying that good habits are the key for healthy teeth without plaque. Richard Price, DMD, spokesman for the American Dental Association, says that having teeth without plaque is easy. One needs to be consistent with healthy habits to have the best results.Plaque is a film of bacteria...
- Does Everyone Have Wisdom Teeth?
Introduction When a person reaches the ages between 17 to 21, the eruption of wisdom teeth or third molars may take place. However, for some, wisdom teeth do not show up at all. These teeth are called wisdom teeth because they tend to show up at a later and more mature age. When wisdom teeth...
- Herbert K. Winter DDS26657 Woodward Ave Huntington Woods MI 48070
- Ronnie Thomas Williamson DDS26789 Woodward Ave Huntington Woods MI 48070
- Dr. Lanny Ronald Lesser D.D.S.26831 Woodward Ave (at 11 Mile Rd.) Huntington Woods MI 48070
- Dr. William M Palm D.D.S.26711 Woodward Avene Huntington Woods MI 48070
- Mr. William Lee Thompson MD DDS26111 Woodward Ave Huntington Woods MI 48070
- Dr. Joel Stephen Egnater DDS26789 Woodward Ave Huntington Woods MI 48070