Dr. Brandon C Payne D.D.S., M.D.
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon2301 Holmes St Dept Of Oral And Max Kansas City MO, 64108
Dr. Brandon Payne is an oral and maxillofacial surgeon practicing in Kansas City, MO. Dr. Payne specializes in the treatment of problems related to the face, mouth and jaws. As an oral and maxillofacial surgeon, Dr. Payne is a unique dental specialist who can provide emergency medicine, perform general surgery and give anesthesia. These medical doctors are the only type of medical care specialist who can administer anesthesia, besides anesthesiologists. Typical procedures performed by Dr. Payne are tooth extractions, especially wisdom teeth, corrective jaw surgery, cleft palate surgery and reconstructive surgery after an injury. Oral and maxillofacial surgeons can also perform dental work including placing dental implants. These surgeons might also deal with conditions of sleep apnea, oral cancers and more.
Dr. Brandon C Payne D.D.S., M.D.'s Practice location
Kansas City, MO 64108Get Direction
Pueblo, CO 81003Get Direction
PUEBLO, CO 81008Get Direction
- New Language Exam for Foreign Nurses Will Be Easier To Fill the Vacancy in NHS
Recently, hope has been shed on the issue regarding the understaffing in NHS (National Health Service). From a sudden drop application among nurses course to a high level of retirement since the eradication of student bursaries, a lot of nurses are leaving NHS rather than joining.What’s more...
- How Long Will I Not Be Able to See After Undergoing Blepharoplasty?
Blepharoplasty, or eyelid surgery as it's commonly known, is performed to correct droopy upper and/or lower eyelids and under-eye bags. The surgery may be performed for functional or medical reasons. Functional blepharoplasty corrects problems related to upper eyelids that sag or droop enough to...
- Different Conditions Treated by an Oral Surgeon
What is an oral surgeon?An oral surgeon, also called as an oral and maxillofacial surgeon, is a specialist trained in the detection, diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of oral diseases. Aside from the usual dentistry services, oral surgeons also handle facial pain or injuries, broken jaws, dental...
- Cold Sores vs. Canker Sores
Cold sores, also called oral herpes, are highly contagious fluid-filled blisters on the lips and around the mouth. In most cases, cold sores are not that serious, but they can be life-threatening for people who have a weakened immune system such as people with AIDS. On the other hand, canker sores,...
- Evidence for Gum Disease Causing Heart Disease is Dwindling
The American Heart Association released a new statement stating that there is no conclusive evidence to support the relationship between gum disease and heart problems, and that treating gum disease can improve heart conditions. Gum disease is a major contributor to tooth loss and decay in adults....
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Dr. Owen Shannon Lonergan DMD, MPH2301 Holmes St Kansas City MO 64108
- Mr. Brett L Ferguson DDS2101 CHARLOTTE ST KANSAS CITY MO 64108
- Dr. Thaer Daifallah DDS2101 CHARLOTTE ST KANSAS CITY MO 64108
- Dr. Brett Michael Sullivan D.M.D., M.D.2301 Holmes St Kansas City MO 64108
- Dr. Solon Ting-yao Kao DDS650 E 25TH ST KANSAS CITY MO 64108
- Dr. Bartlomiej Lech Nierzwicki MD, DMD, PHD2301 Holmes St Kansas City MO 64108