Dr. Evan Robert Serfass MD
Anesthesiologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Anesthesiology3181 SW SAM JACKSON PARK RD PORTLAND OR, 97239
Dr. Evan Serfass practices Pediatric Anesthesiology in Stanford, CA. As a pediatric anesthesiologist, Dr. Serfass treats children who have experienced an illness, injury, or disease that requires surgery or a procedure. Pediatric anesthesiologists are qualified to evaluate complex problems and plan a safe anesthetic for each child. Through special training and experience, pediatric anesthesiologists provide the safest care for infants and children undergoing anesthesia.
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
Dr. Evan Robert Serfass MD's Practice location
Stanford, CA 94305Get Direction
PORTLAND, OR 97239Get Direction
Dr. Evan Robert Serfass MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Can I Live Without a Bladder if I Have Bladder Cancer?
The bladder is the organ in the human body that stores urine temporarily to be released later through the urethra. It is, therefore, a very important part of the body. Unfortunately, in some cases of bladder cancer, the bladder has to be removed.The removal of the urinary bladder is done through a...
- Why Is the Average Cystic Fibrosis Lifespan Longer in Canada than in the United States?
The developed world has seen a strong increase in both the lifespan and quality of life for individuals diagnosed with cystic fibrosis. In both the United States and Canada, better treatment options and earlier diagnosis have made living with the chronic illness much more manageable.Interestingly,...
- Walk Your Way to a Healthy Life
Walking is one of the simplest forms of exercise and does not require any equipment, other than a pair of good shoes.Julia Valentour, MS, exercise physiologist and program coordinator for the American Council on Exercise, suggests that exercise doesn't have to be hard to be very effective. If a...
- Does SeroVital Really Work?
IntroductionHuman growth hormone or HGH is a single chain peptide hormone naturally produced by the brain. It does the following:...
- The Reality of Being Celiac Positive
"I still think of my Celiac Disease as a painful break-up that I have to endure for the rest of my life. It was tough being on the receiving end of this diagnosis at the age of 21, when I thought I had so many things going for me. Before I got the diagnosis and forced myself to understand what...
- Holistic Treatments for Asthma
What is asthma?Before discussing the remedies of asthma, we should all know what the disease is, how it is caused and what are its symptoms. Asthma is a condition in which the person who is suffering from it experiences difficulty in breathing, which is due to the narrowing of the airways leading to...
- Dr. Kirk Lalwani M.D., F.R.C.A.3181 Sw Sam Jackson Park Rd Portland OR 97239
- Dr. Michael Armand Seropian M.D.3181 Sw Sam Jackson Park Rd Portland OR 97239
- Dr. Michelle Wai Diu M.D.3101 SW SAM JACKSON PARK RD PORTLAND OR 97239
- Dr. Angela Tay Zimmerman MD3181 Sw Sam Jackson Park Rd Portland OR 97239
- Christine Stanley Martin MD3181 SW Sam Jackson Park Rd Portland OR 97239
- Dr. Grace Hsieh M.D.3101 Sw Sam Jackson Park Rd Portland OR 97239