Dr. Suzanne Renee Olive MD
Sleep Medicine Specialist | Sleep Medicine1725 E 19th St Suite 200 Tulsa OK, 74104
Dr. Suzanne Olive practices Sleep Medicine in Tulsa, OK. Dr. Olive studies, diagnoses, and treats sleep disturbances and disorders due to varying factors. Sleep Medicine Physicians are trained to treat many different conditions, including insomnia, narcolepsy, sleep apnea, idiopathic hypersomnia, menstrual-related hypersomnia, and circadian rhythm disturbances, among others.
Education and Training
Tulane Univ Sch of Med, New Orleans La 1980
Tulane University School of Medicine 1980
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Critical Care Medicine
- La Co Harbor Ucla Med Ctr, Pulmonary Diseases; Tulane Univ Hosp & Clis, Internal Medicine
- LSU HEALTH SCIENCES
Dr. Suzanne Renee Olive MD's Practice location
Dr. Suzanne Renee Olive MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Olive
- Do I Have Insomnia?
Definition:Insomnia is a condition in which someone finds it hard to fall asleep or stay asleep for an amount of time that enables them to feel well-rested the following day. This condition is common among the elderly and is said to affect one in three people on average. Signs and Symptoms:...
- What is Bedtime Procrastination?
When we hear the word “procrastination,” most people think of work. Procrastination is not something we automatically associate with bedtime or sleep. However, a new type of procrastination has been identified, and it particularly affects our behavior in the bedroom. With the influx of...
- FDA Recently Approved a Nerve Stimulator for Sleep Apnea
A recently FDA approved product that is designed to effectively treat moderate to severe central sleep apnea will be a game changer for those who suffer from the sleep and life disrupting disorder.Through a small battery pack device, The Remede System effectively monitors breathing during sleep....
- Mason Motz Becomes A Chatterbox Once His Sleep Apnea Was Fixed
Mason Motz is a 6-year-old Texas youngster who now sings his favorite songs and talks to everyone who will listen to him. He is always asking his mom about her day and discussing the world with his brother. Every day, he leaves his family astounded, because, for over five years of his life, Mason...
- Somnoware Launches New Software for Sleep Apnea and COPD
Sleep apnea and COPD usually come together as overlapping illnesses. Sleep apnea is also known as Obstructive Sleep Apnea or OSA and Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease is known as COPD for short. These are two very common pulmonary diseases that are individually attained but most of the time...
- Sleep Apnea Is Much More than Snoring
Sleep apnea is often associated with snoring, which some may view as "amusing." However, jokes aside, it is clear that sleep apnea can lead to much graver consequences if neglected. Snoring should be better interpreted as an early warning of worse to come.It is vital to treat sleep apnea as a...
- Dr. Jana Richards Loveless MD6160 S Yale Ave Tulsa OK 74136
- Dr. Kevin Lane Lewis MD1265 S Utica Ave Tulsa OK 74104
- Dr. Alaa Aldeen Alrabbat M.D.8803 S 101st East Ave Tulsa OK 74133
- Dr. Bruce Allen Barton MD1725 E 19th St Tulsa OK 74104
- Dr. Michael David Mclaughlin D.O.4444 E 41st St Tulsa OK 74135
- Dr. Michael B Newnam MD7912 E 31st Ct Tulsa OK 74145