Dr. Kanaga Sundaram is a hepatologist practicing in Florham Park, NJ. Dr. Sundaram specializes in the study of body parts such as the liver, the biliary tree, the gallbladder and the pancreas. Hepatologists manage disorders in these areas and are specifically known for treating viral hepatitis. Patients who have received liver transplants also follow up with hepatologists after their procedure.
Education and Training
Madras Medical College
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Hepatitis B
- Aerolase® Technologies
- Lutheran Medical Center Program
Dr. Kanaga N Sundaram MD's Practice location
Florham Park, NJ 07932Get Direction
Dr. Kanaga N Sundaram MD's reviewsWrite Review
- The Signs and Symptoms of Hepatitis A
Hepatitis A is a virus or infection which leads to liver disease or inflammation of the liver.Generally, the symptoms of Hepatitis A, also known as HAV develop after four weeks upon being infected. Not everyone will experience the symptoms, especially children. Look at your GP if you think that you...
- 5 Tips on Living with Hepatitis
Hepatitis is mainly an infection of the Liver. The condition of a person suffering from hepatitis can either be self-limiting, progressing to fibrosis (scarring), cirrhosis, or liver cancer. hepatitis viruses are the most common cause of hepatitis, but other causes spreading the same infection may...
- Can Hepatitis A Impact Your Quality of Life?
Hepatitis is the swelling of the liver, and this condition can be mostly curable but certain cases lead to fibrosis, liver cancer or complete liver failure. Hepatitis viruses are one of the leading sources of hepatitis, but other infections and substances like alcohol and drugs can also cause...
- Is Cirrhosis of the Liver a form of Cancer?
The liver is a vital and also, the largest organ in the human body. Its large size is a clear indication of the many roles it plays in the human body.Some of its functions include:...
- Can Liver Diseases Lead to Liver Cancer?
What is a liver disease?Liver disease refers to medical complications that cause the liver to be damaged, making it unable to perform its functions properly. The liver is among the most valuable and life-sustaining organs in the body. The reason is that it carries out many important functions that...
- Can I Live with Liver Cancer?
You can still live a happy and healthy life even if you have liver cancer. Liver cancer is a very deadly disease, and sometimes, it becomes very hard to treat it, especially in its advanced stages. In such cases, you don’t have to worry at all. You can receive your treatment according to your...
- Dr. Adam Louis Peyton DO185 S Orange Ave Newark NJ 07103
- Dr. Steven David Gronowitz M.D.1011 Clifton Ave Clifton NJ 07013
- Dr. Kiran Venkat Rao M.D.150 Bergen St Newark NJ 07103
- Dr. Lizza Marie Bojito-marrero MD90 Bergen St Newark NJ 07103
- Dr. Maliha Ahmad MD185 S ORANGE AVE NEWARK NJ 07103
- Dr. Elsayed A Sahloul MD507 48th St Union City NJ 07087