Dr. Mehrdad Mostafaeipour is a Dentist practicing in LAS VEGAS, NV. Dr. Mostafaeipour specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dr. Mostafaeipour is trained to place implants and restoring them. He has an extensive background in Aestheic dentistry and Full mouth reconstruction. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Education and Training
University of Minnesota B.S. Biochemistry 1988
University of Minnesota Doctor of Dental Surgery 1992
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Fellowship 12 International College Of Oral Implantology
- Nevada Dental Association
- American Dental Association
- Academy of General Dentistry
- International college of oral Implantology
Dr. Mehrdad Mostafaeipour D.D.S.'s Practice location
LAS VEGAS, NV 89146Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Mehrdad Mostafaeipour D.D.S. | Dentist | General Practice
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Mehrdad Mostafaeipour D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mostafaeipour
A great dentist. Each appointment is comfortable. Would recommend to others.
- Plaque Attack: Habits That Lead to Plaque Formation
It goes without saying that good habits are the key for healthy teeth without plaque. Richard Price, DMD, spokesman for the American Dental Association, says that having teeth without plaque is easy. One needs to be consistent with healthy habits to have the best results.Plaque is a film of bacteria...
- The 3 Biggest Threats to Your Teeth
Teeth can last a lifetime if they are properly cared for. However, different factors can influence the appearance and quality of your teeth over time. Chips, fractures, and broken teethChipping and fracturing teeth occurs when one bites on something very hard, like a popcorn kernel or stale bread....
- What Are the Best Home Remedies for Dry Mouth?
Ever felt your mouth suddenly going dry and the need to reach for some water to get rid of the dryness? This is a condition that may occur to you frequently. It is called, fittingly enough, dry mouth. Dry mouth is a condition that can occur due to reduced amounts of saliva in the mouth. Dry mouth is...
- Most Common Causes of Bad Breath
Bad breath, medically known as halitosis, is an indicator of poor dental hygiene, but may also result from other health issues. The types of food you eat and your lifestyle habits strongly affect your breath. If you eat foods with strong odors, it is only normal that it changes the smell of your...
- Is It Safe to Go to the Dentist While Pregnant?
Pregnancy is the most precious time for any woman, as well as for her partner. However, being pregnant makes the future mother worry about her health and the subsequent health of her child. Therefore, when a need arises to go to a dentist, many pregnant women are not sure what to do. However, many...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. George Harouni D.D.S.731 Mall Ring Cir Henderson NV 89014
- Marielaina Perrone DDS2551 N. Green Valley Pkwy. Henderson NV 89014
- Dr. Darrell Spilsbury D.D.S., M.S.731 Mall Ring Cir Henderson NV 89014
- James John White1140 North Town Center Drive Las Vegas Nevada 89144
- Franklin T. Nguyen DMD1518 Sierra Vista Drive Bullhead City Arizona 86442
- Dr. Sufia Palluck D.D.S.7720 W Sahara Ave Las Vegas NV 89117