Dr. Betty Ray is a general practitioner practicing in Indianapolis, IN. Dr. Ray does not specialize in one area of medicine, however provides routine health care services. General practitioners typically have regular, even life-long patients who they provide health care services to. Dr. Ray provides services including physical exams, immunizations, and diagnosing and treating multiple illnesses and injuries. General practitioners typically work in private offices and clinics and have staffs of nurses and administators.
Education and Training
Indiana University School of Medicine 1973
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Wm N Wishard Mem Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Betty Mcgurk Ray M.D.'s Practice location
Indianapolis, IN 46217Get Direction
Dr. Betty Mcgurk Ray M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How is Conjunctivitis Diagnosed?
Nowadays, many people self-diagnose and use alternative methods to cure themselves of illnesses. They research on the internet, looking for the right fit for the symptoms they are experiencing. They then look up the treatment options for the condition they believe they have, often opting for...
- Health Benefits of MSM Supplements
What is MSM?MSM, or methylsulfonylmethane, is an organic compound containing sulfur, which has been used for improving the functions of the immune system, lowering inflammation caused in the body, and restoring healthy tissue.MSM has biologically-active sulfur, which is the fourth most plentiful...
- Restless Legs Syndrome: The Signs and Symptoms
Restless legs syndrome can be very tricky to diagnose. The reason is that the symptoms are worse at night and will disappear during the day. The restless legs syndrome symptoms are worse during pregnancy and are more prevalent in those with conditions like rheumatoid arthritis and anemia. However,...
- Is Lactose Intolerance Preventable?
The impaired ability to digest lactose is called lactose intolerance. Lactose is a sugar found in milk and dairy products. Digestion breaks lactose down into two simple sugars called lactase, which is an enzyme found in the small intestine. If there is an insufficient production of this enzyme,...
- What is Swimmer’s Ear and How to Get Rid of it
What Is Swimmer's Ear?The ear is a rather delicate part of the human body. It is also an organ that is highly susceptible to infections and exposure to dirt and dust from various sources. Swimmer’s ear is an infection that primarily occurs in the outer ear canal, a pipe-like tube that goes from...
- What is Bronchopneumonia?
What is Bronchopneumonia?Bronchopneumonia is a special and severe type of pneumonia which is characterized by lung inflammation, mostly caused by fungi, viruses or bacteria. This infection causes swelling of the alveoli sacs in the lungs, causing them to develop fluid-like pus. The alveoli are...
- Dr. Eve L Olson M.D.11495 N Pennsylvania Ave Carmel IN 46032
- Dr. Kenneth Douglas Marshall MD915 N Capitol Ave Indianapolis IN 46204
- Dr. Michael T Gilpatrick MD3266 N MERIDIAN ST INDIANAPOLIS IN 46208
- Dr. Christine Renee Stehman MD1701 NORTH SENATE BLVD INDIANAPOLIS IN 46202
- Dr. William David Starsiak D.O.3955 EAGLE CREEK PKWY INDIANAPOLIS IN 46254
- Dr. Larry Richard Jones M.D.1800 N Capitol Ave Indianapolis IN 46202