Dr. Betty Ray is a general practitioner practicing in Indianapolis, IN. Dr. Ray does not specialize in one area of medicine, however provides routine health care services. General practitioners typically have regular, even life-long patients who they provide health care services to. Dr. Ray provides services including physical exams, immunizations, and diagnosing and treating multiple illnesses and injuries. General practitioners typically work in private offices and clinics and have staffs of nurses and administators.
Education and Training
Indiana University School of Medicine 1973
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Wm N Wishard Mem Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Betty Mcgurk Ray M.D.'s Practice location
Indianapolis, IN 46217Get Direction
Dr. Betty Mcgurk Ray M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes Ingrown Hairs?
An ingrown hair is the bump that refuses to go away, the reddish rash that becomes an eyesore, and the dull pain sparked by normal contact. If there’s anything capable of making life a living hell, it’s an ingrown hair.Basically, normal hair grows out of the follicle with only its root firmly...
- What is Blood Pressure, and How Is Blood Pressure Lowered?
Modern day lifestyle does come with the risk of certain disease that is a result of everyday stress, poor eating habits, lack of exercise, and so on. While we are all aware of these diseases, we fail to take timely steps to prevent them from happening to us, and, by the time these strike, it is...
- What Causes Constipation?
What is constipation?Constipation is defined as not being able to pass stools in a regular manner, or being unable to fully empty your bowels. Most people experience constipation only for a short period of time. However, it can be a chronic condition to some.Chronic constipation can result in...
- What To Do If You Think You Have Gallstones
If you are 60 and above or have heart disease, abdominal pain can be a serious problem to your health. You need to seek immediate medical attention if you experience sudden or intense pain with unknown cause. If you lose consciousness or have a hard time breathing, you should be concerned and...
- What Pathogens Can Cause Pneumonia?
What are pathogens?Viruses, bacteria, fungus, or, in some rare cases, parasites and other microorganisms are involved in the development of pneumonia. Viruses cause the majority of pneumonia in young children. Adults who have weaker immunity are more frequently infected with bacteria.Pathogens, in...
- Health Benefits of Biotin
What is biotin?Biotin is a water-soluble vitamin also known as vitamin B7. This vitamin is critical for an organism's growth and development. It also serves as a coenzyme of carboxylase enzymes and is involved in the metabolism of carbohydrates, fatty acids, and amino acids. Biotin is required to...
- Dr. Eve L Olson M.D.5230 E Stop 11 Rd Indianapolis IN 46237
- Dr. Kenneth Douglas Marshall MD915 N Capitol Ave Indianapolis IN 46204
- Dr. Michael T Gilpatrick MD8450 Northwest Blvd Indianapolis IN 46278
- Dr. Christine Renee Stehman MD1901 W Harrison St Chicago IL 60612
- Dr. William David Starsiak D.O.151 N Delaware St Indianapolis IN 46204
- Dr. Larry Richard Jones M.D.1800 N Capitol Ave Indianapolis IN 46202