Dr. Viren Vasudeva practices Neurological Surgery in Boston, MA. As a Neurological Surgeon, Dr. Vasudeva prevents, diagnoses, evaluates, and treats disorders of the autonomic, peripheral, and central nervous systems. Neurological Surgeons are trained to treat such disorders as spinal canal stenosis, herniated discs, tumors, fractures, and spinal deformities, among many others.
Education and Training
Medical College of Georgia at Georgia Regents University 2011
Dr. Viren Sahai Vasudeva M.D.'s Practice location
Boston, MA 02115Get Direction
ATHENS, GA 30606Get Direction
Dr. Viren Sahai Vasudeva M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Treatments for Stroke?
Emergency treatment for stroke is dependent on the type of stroke you're suffering from. Whether it is an ischemic stroke that blocks an artery, or a hemorrhagic stroke that is caused by bleeding of blood vessels around the brain, acting fast is important since every minute counts.Ischemic Stroke:...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Everything You Need to Know About a Laminectomy
What Is a Laminectomy?The lamina is the back part of your vertebra covering the spinal canal. Your doctor could decide to eliminate your lamina or the bone spurs around it when either causes compression of your spinal cord or the roots of your nerves. Pressure on the roots of your nerves can cause:...
- What Is Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus?
Normal pressure hydrocephalus (NPH) is a type of brain disorder, wherein excess cerebrospinal fluid builds up in the ventricles of the brain. It causes problems in reasoning, thinking, difficulty in walking, and loss of bladder control.Brains ventricles are hollow fluid-filled chambers. Even...
- Laminectomy: Reasons for Having One and the Risks It Involves
What Is a Laminectomy?A laminectomy is a kind of surgery whose aim is to decompress the spinal cord. The lamina (the bone that constitutes spinal‘s vertebral arch) and bone spurs are removed during the operation. Both the lamina and bone spurs can compress your spinal cord leading to:...
- What Is a Transorbital Lobotomy?
Transorbital LobotomyTransorbital lobotomy was once considered as a form of neurosurgery that was labeled as "insane". A pioneer in this field was a Portuguese doctor named António Egas Moniz. He introduced frontal lobotomy in 1935 for certain cases of psychosis and won a Nobel Prize because of...
- Peter M. Black67 Union Street Natick Massachusetts 01760
- Dr. Brian Vala Nahed MDMassachusetts General Hospital Boston MA 02114
- Dr. Ossama Al-mefty MD4301 W Markham St # 783 Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Eric C. Chang MDMassachusetts General Hospital Boston MA 02114
- Dr. Chima O Ohaegbulam M.D.125 Parker Hill Ave Roxbury Crossing MA 02120
- Dr. Carl Barnes Heilman M.D.750 Washington St Boston MA 02111