Dr. Lynn M Rusy MD
Anesthesiologist | Pediatric Anesthesiology9000 W Wisconsin Ave Hospital Based @ Chw Milwaukee WI, 53226
Dr. Lynn Rusy practices Pediatric Anesthesiology in Milwaukee, WI. As a pediatric anesthesiologist, Dr. Rusy treats children who have experienced an illness, injury, or disease that requires surgery or a procedure. Pediatric anesthesiologists are qualified to evaluate complex problems and plan a safe anesthetic for each child. Through special training and experience, pediatric anesthesiologists provide the safest care for infants and children undergoing anesthesia.
Education and Training
Univ of Wi Med Sch, Madison Wi 1987
New Jersey College of Dentistry 1987
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Increased numbers of neuroepithelial bodies (NEB) in lungs of fetal rhesus monkeys following maternal dexamethasone treatment.
- Epidural analgesia improves outcome following pediatric fundoplication. A retrospective analysis.
- Culture of bacteria from lumbar and caudal epidural catheters used for postoperative analgesia in children.
- Top Doctor - M Magazine 2013
- Children'S Hosp, Anesthesiology; Univ Of Wi Hosp & Cli, Anesthesiology
- UW-Madison School of Medicine and Public Health - Anesthesiology 1992
- University of Wisconsin Affiliated Hospitals 1989
- Children's Hospital Program
- Harvard Medical School 1993
- Pediatric Anesthesiology Research - Children's Hospital - Boston, MA 1992
- Anesthesiology - Harvard Medical School - Boston, MA 1992
Dr. Lynn M Rusy MD's Practice location
Milwaukee, WI 53226Get Direction
Dr. Lynn M Rusy MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rusy
- How Is Head Lice Diagnosed?
The surest way to identify head lice is to spot a live louse. Realizing the presence of head lice in your hair can really be difficult, so it’s good to try combing them out using a detection comb. Detection combing is quick and can be performed on wet or dry hair. Both methods are accurate and...
- Targeting Enzyme May Be an Approach to Alzheimer’s Therapy
Targeting particular enzymes to cure diseases or to relieve symptoms has never been an easy task. Indiscriminate targeting often results in unnecessary potentially toxic effects. For the same reasons, early attempts to target HDAC2 were not successful.Researchers knew that HDAC2 plays a vital role...
- Understanding the Relationship Between Constipation and Parkinson’s
As technology progresses, understanding about the intensive dialogue between the gut and the brain is also getting better. It is now understood that if things go wrong with this exchange, it is terrible for both of them. Changes in the activity of the gut may worsen the functioning of the brain,...
- Parenting with Diabetes
It is a puzzle to parent while having diabetes. Make no mistake about it. Managing diabetes is like a full-time job, just like motherhood. You have to adjust to changes, for instance, crying babies in the middle of the night. Furthermore, you learn to parent an infant, recover from delivery and...
- Support Groups for Muscular Dystrophy: Finding Genuine Connection and Understanding
A lot of people are suffering from muscular dystrophy (MD). The most common forms of MD in children are Duchenne and Becker, and about 400 to 500 boys are born with these in the United States each year. About 70,000 people in the UK suffer from MD. This condition, which is usually acquired by people...
- 5 Tips on Living with Tennis Elbow
5 Tips on Living with Tennis ElbowAlso referred to as lateral epicondylitis, tennis elbow is a condition that causes complications in the joints around the elbow. Tennis elbow can take up to a month before the condition causes intense pain in the affected area. It is called tennis elbow because the...
- Dr. Thomas Bradley Strandness M.D.9000 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Todd J Troshynski MDHospital Based @ Chw Hosp. Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Susan M Retzack MD9000 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Susan R Staudt MDHospital Based @ Chw Hosp. Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. William Robert Clarke MD9000 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Steven F Butz MD9000 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226