Dr. Jerome Schulz is an Addiction Medicine Physician in Minneapolis, MN. Dr. Schulz evaluates patients using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Addiction Medicine Physicians provide medical care in addition to consultation for each patient and their families.
Education and Training
University of Mn Med Sch 1966
Dr. Jerome E Schulz MD's Practice location
Minneapolis, MN 55441Get Direction
Dr. Jerome E Schulz MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Adderall: Side Effects, High, Abuse, Withdrawal
What is Adderall?Adderall is the brand name of a prescription drug that contains a mixture of amphetamine salts, specifically 75% dextroamphetamine and 25% levoamphetamine salts. It belongs to the drug class called central nervous system (CNS) stimulants. It is also classified among...
- What Is Nicotine?
IntroductionNicotine is an alkaloid stimulant that comes from the nightshade family of plants, particularly from the leaves of tobacco. The type of nicotine found in tobacco plants is called Nicotiana tabacum. Nicotine can also be synthetically produced. Thousands of chemicals are contained in...
- Can You Overdose on Xanax? How Much Xanax Does it Take to Overdose?
Before Taking this DrugInform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions before taking Xanax (alprazolam):...
- How Long Does Weed Stay in Your System?
Reasons Why Marijuana Remains IllegalOne of the main reasons why weed remains illegal is the adverse side effects it gives to its users. Many people are under the impression that weed is simply a harmless drug--when in reality, that's nowhere near the truth. Smoking weed is thought as a fun...
- Flakka in the News
Drugs have been around for many years, changing the conscience of people for a long time. Some drugs that are forbidden today had been legal in some period of our history, and even considered a medicine. But when scientists concluded that certain drugs do more harm than good, lawmakers made them...
- Does Flakka Induce Psychosis?
In the world of drugs, there is always a struggle to create better and more potent drugs. For the sellers, the motive is clear--to beat their competition by producing superior quality drugs. On the other hand, most users prefer designer drugs because they are often more potent, have fewer side...
- Dr. Ashwin George M.D2428 East 117th Street Burnsville Minnesota 55337
- Dr. Kathleen M Wesa MD914 S 8th St Minneapolis MN 55404
- Dr. Charles P Reznikoff MD807 Park Ave Minneapolis MN 55404
- Dr. Jeffery Carl Morgan MD6200 Excelsior Blvd Minneapolis MN 55416
- Dr. Leigh Rowan-kelly MD3181 SW Sam Jackson Park Rd Portland OR 97239
- Dr. David A Frenz MD69 Exchange St W Saint Paul MN 55102