Dr. Cesar Noche is an adolescent specialist practicing in Salt Lake City, UT. Dr. Noche works with patients who are in the adolescent age, or generally between the ages of 11 and 19 years old. As an adolescent-specialist, Dr. Noche treats many common health issues that pre-teens and teenagers face, from mental, to behavioral, to physical conditions. Some of these issues may include growth and hormone problems, sports injuries, eating disorders, substance abuse and more. Adolescent specialists perform medical exams, histories and diagnostic tests, and develop individualized treatment plans for each patient.
Education and Training
University of Santo Tomas Faculty of Medicine and Surgery 1961
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Medical Center East, Family Medicine; Uniontown Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Cesar N Noche M.D's Practice location
Salt Lake City, UT 84111Get Direction
Dr. Cesar N Noche M.D's reviewsWrite Review
- Treatments for Back Pain
The aim of treatments for back pain is to relief pain and restore mobility. Adjusting your activities is the essential treatment for easing acute back pain caused by minor injury or strain. Back pain treatments are determined by the duration you have experienced the pain, the severity and your...
- Where Exactly Does the Pain Occur During Appendicitis?
Appendicitis is the inflammation of the appendix, a disease that is mostly known as the rupture of the appendix. The human appendix is considered to be a vestigial structure. Vestigial means lacking meaningful work, or the evolving of a part of the body to take on a new shape, or an organ that has...
- Anal Fissures: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis, Treatment, and Risks
An anal fissure is a the tear or ulcer in the anal canal’s lining. The anal canal forms the end of the large bowel and lies between the rectum and the anus.Symptoms of Anal FissureThe following are the most prominent symptoms of anal fissures:...
- What to Expect After Gastric Bypass Surgery: Results
Gastric bypass surgery is a method that can help an individual to lose weight by means of changing how the stomach and small intestine deal with the food consumed. After surgery, the stomach is much smaller than before. In addition, the food eaten will no longer pass into some regions of the stomach...
- Can Testicular Cancer be Fatal?
Testicular cancer is the appearance of a painless lump that represents an aggregation of testicular tissue which continues to divide seemingly without any control. What provokes testicular cells to behave abnormally is still in the realm of speculation, and most specialists veer to the opinion that...
- Treatments for Mononucleosis
There exist many symptoms that make the mononucleosis disease similar to other diseases, which makes it very difficult to distinguish it from other infections. Doctors administer treatment of the patient by giving him or her a physical test. This annual test checks out the patient's medical history....
- Dr. Michael Ray Johnson M.D.1268 W South Jordan Pkwy South Jordan UT 84095
- Dr. Joel A Thompson M.D.100 N Medical Dr Salt Lake City UT 84113
- Dr. Susan Mathews M D275 E 200 S Salt Lake City UT 84111
- Dr. Matthew Nelson Cox M.D.1268 W South Jordan Pkwy South Jordan UT 84095
- Dr. Keith Ramsey D.O.8822 Redwood Rd West Jordan UT 84088
- Amber M Mcclain MD846 Lake Howell Rd Maitland FL 32751