Dr. Luis Gomez is a Dentist practicing in Pompano Beach, FL. Dr. Gomez specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Education and Training
University of Maryland - Baltimore College of Dental Surgery DDS 1998
- America's Top Dentists2015-17America's Top Dentists
- Dental Implant And Full Mouth Reconstruction
- Wisdom Teeth removal
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Crowns & Bridges & Dentures
- Perio Scaling & Root Planing
- Periodontal (gum) Disease Treatment And Prevention
- Periodontal Surgery And Treatment
- Endodontic (root Canal) Therapy
- White (composite) Fillings
- Whitening (incl. Zoom)
- memberADA 2000
- Mount Sinai HospitalGeneral Practice1999
Experience & Accolades
- dentist2000complete dental healthOwner, dentist , dental implants,
Dr. Luis Fernando Gomez D.D.S.'s Practice location
Pompano Beach, FL 33073 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Luis Fernando Gomez D.D.S. | Dentist | General Practice
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Luis Fernando Gomez D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How Can I Reduce the Pain of Sensitive Teeth?
If you can’t enjoy a cup of hot coffee or a glass of cold juice without getting that stinging pain in your teeth, those are symptoms of sensitive teeth. Moreover, eating, brushing and flossing may also lead to the sharp pain. Sensitivity to the cold and heat may be caused by a number of reasons...
- Gingivitis: Signs, Symptoms, and Treatment
Gingivitis, or periodontal disease, is known as the inflammation of the gums. The most common cause of gingivitis is poor oral hygiene and poor dental care. This will lead to a formation of plaque. Plaque is a sticky film composed mainly of bacteria, which is also invisible. The bacteria forms on...
- Healthy Teeth for a Healthy Life
Studies have shown that infection and inflammation of the oral cavity correlates with other medical conditions, like a heart attack or dementia, and can cause serious health concerns over a period of time. Although the causes and effects between oral health and health conditions are not yet...
- Invasive Dental Treatments May Increase the Risk of Heart Disease
Invasive dental treatments, like tooth extractions, may increase the risk of heart disease or stroke, according to a new study published in, Annals of Internal Medicine. The results show the risk as a short-term one, which can return back to normal after six months.Earlier studies have shown a link...
- What are Canker Sores?
Canker sores are small, painful ulcers that develop in the lining of the mouth. These are one of the most common mouth ulcers, and the sores make eating difficult. Studies show that about 20% of the population suffer from these painful sores. Canker sores are classified into simple and complex...
- Professional Teeth Cleanings Can Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease
Getting the teeth cleaned by a professional may not only give you a healthy and sparkling smile but also a healthier heart, according to a new study. In this study, people who regularly got their teeth cleaned and scaled by a dentist had a 24% less chance of getting heart disease, when compared to...
- Dr. Joseph A. Ortlieb D.D.S. 313 SE 15th Terrace Deerfield Beach FL 33441
- Dr. Rasmi A. Akel D.M.D. 12300 S Shore Blvd Wellington Florida 33414
- Prof. Darren B. Snow DDS 3856 Sheridan Street Hollywood Florida 33021
- Mr. Santiago P Roldan DMD 1501 Se 23rd Ave Pompano Beach FL 33062
- Dr. Heidi R Finkelstein D.M.D 333 N.W. 70th Ave Fort Lauderdale FL 33317
- Dr. Maritza Lazcano Other 10051 Pines Blvd Pembroke Pines FL 33024