Dr. Craig David Blinderman MD
Hospice and Palliative Care Specialist | Hospice and Palliative Medicine622 W 168th St Transplant - Ph 14 New York NY, 10032
Dr. Craig Blinderman is a hospice and palliative care specialist practicing in New York, NY. Dr. Blinderman provides care to people who are seriously ill. As a hospice and palliative care specialist, Dr. Blinderman works to relieve the pain and suffering of people who have a severe medical condition and are in a critical state. Hospice and palliative care specialists try to improve the quality of life for a person who may not have much time left to live.
Education and Training
Ben Gurion University of The Negev / Faculty of Health Science 2002
Ben Gurion University of The Negev / Faculty of Health Science
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Existential issues do not necessarily result in existential suffering: lessons from cancer patients in Israel.
- Jewish law and end-of-life decision making: a case report.
- Commentary on "Last hours of life: encouraging end-of-life conversations".
- A satisfying, inexpensive but briefer hospital survival with palliative care.
- Live longer or die happier and inexpensively?
- Methadone as an analgesic for patients with chronic pain in methadone maintenance treatment programs (MMTPs).
- Opioids, iatrogenic harm and disclosure of medical error.
- Subcutaneous lymphatic drainage (lymphcentesis) for palliation of severe refractory lymphedema in cancer patients.
- The right to information--a first step toward improving end-of-life care.
- Ethical issues in palliative care.
- Do surrogates have a right to refuse pain medications for incompetent patients?
- Time to revise the approach to determining cardiopulmonary resuscitation status.
- Estimates of the need for palliative care consultation across united states intensive care units using a trigger-based model.
- Integrating palliative care with disease-modifying therapy.
- Cannabis for symptom control #279.
- Comfort Care for Patients Dying in the Hospital.
- Comfort Care for Patients Dying in the Hospital.
- Psycho-existential distress in cancer patients: A return to "entheogens".
- Persistent Delirium in Chronic Critical Illness as a Prodrome Syndrome before Death.
- Palliative Care Interventions before Left Ventricular Assist Device Implantation in Both Bridge to Transplant and Destination Therapy.
- Beth Israel Med Center New Yo
- Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
Dr. Craig David Blinderman MD's Practice location
New York, NY 10032Get Direction
Dr. Craig David Blinderman MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Blinderman
- The "Pap Flap" Reconstructive Option for Breast Cancer
For many with breast cancer, surgery to remove the breast is lifesaving. However, that does not mean it comes without its intense difficulties - both emotionally and physically. Many women opt to reconstruct the breast, but unfortunately some cannot use implants. "The Pap Flap" is a surgical...
- The Best States to Be a Nurse
Being a nurse is a job that requires a special type of person, who has a well-rounded skill set, compassion and the ability to care for a number of people, no matter their race, gender, and age. Perhaps one of the oldest jobs around, nursing is a unique career by which driven individuals are able to...
- Breathlessness: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction An unpleasant sensation of rapid breathing or difficulty breathing is known as breathlessness. People sometimes complain of feeling winded, puffed, or out of breath. Medically, it is called as dyspnea. Breathing may hurt and the person may feel tightness in the chest. It is normal to...
- Progression of Multiple Sclerosis Could Affect Sense of Smell
For individuals that live with multiple sclerosis, they know that managing the disease and trying to maintain some degree of health is a difficult task. The symptoms of multiple sclerosis can be far-reaching since it is a disease that affects the central nervous system, and this means that sometimes...
- What Causes Gastroenteritis?
Gastroenteritis is the inflammation of the gastrointestinal tract, including the stomach and small intestine. Infection and inflammation of the gut result in acute vomiting and diarrhea. This condition is one of the most common causes of death among children younger than 5-years-old. This disease is...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Vinnidhy Dave DO350 ENGLE ST ENGLEWOOD NJ 07631
- Dr. Harold E Flamer M.D.13627 71st Rd Flushing NY 11367
- Dr. Sindee Weiss domis MDNsuh Dept Of Critical Care Medicine Manhasset NY 11030
- Dr. Betty B. Lim MD1 Gustave L Levy Pl New York NY 10029
- Dr. Paula Lester M.D.,222 Station Plz N Mineola NY 11501
- Dr. Julissa Baez MD375 E Fordham Rd Bronx NY 10458