Dr. Kenneth Velleman practices Pediatric Anesthesiology in Louisville, KY. As a pediatric anesthesiologist, Dr. Velleman treats children who have experienced an illness, injury, or disease that requires surgery or a procedure. Pediatric anesthesiologists are qualified to evaluate complex problems and plan a safe anesthetic for each child. Through special training and experience, pediatric anesthesiologists provide the safest care for infants and children undergoing anesthesia.
Education and Training
La State Univ Sch of Med In New Orleans, New Orleans La 1993
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- La State Univ Sch Of Med, Anesthesiology
Dr. Kenneth R Velleman M.D.'s Practice location
Louisville, KY 40202Get Direction
Overland Park, KS 66210Get Direction
CORPUS CHRISTI, TX 78411Get Direction
Dr. Kenneth R Velleman M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How is Sinusitis Diagnosed?
Sinus infection or sinusitis can be diagnosed by a qualified medical practitioner after a series of tests and examinations. Most cases are actually diagnosed based on the medical history of the patient and the examination of the doctor. This is because the more effective procedures like the MRI and...
- How the Smart Insulin Patch is a Breakthrough for Insulin Delivery
Diabetes is a disease that affects an estimated one million people or more in the United states alone. It’s a disease that’s characterized by the body’s inability to make, process or use insulin sufficiently. Diabetes can affect just about anyone but there are risk factors that make some more...
- What is Enteral Feeding?
Enteral feedingEveryone needs food for survival, but sometimes due to illness a person is unable to eat normally. This can be due to difficulty swallowing, reduced appetite or due to surgery that interferes with the eating process. Enteral tube feeding should be used in such cases. For this...
- New DNA Test May Identify Celiac Disease
As far as healthy living and dieting are concerned, it seems that a gluten-free diet is the latest fad. Invite some friends to dinner, and it will be obvious that at least one of them will have issues with some of the dishes, probably due to gluten availability. This happens because some people...
- Sitting at Work May Contribute to Chronic Health Problems Including Diabetes
According to a new study, sitting and commuting for a long durations can be dangerous, just like smoking. The study involved 2,000 people who were asked in the AXA Healthcare survey about their schedule per day. Those who said that they sat at work spend up to nine hours per day sitting. The time...
- Muscular Dystrophy: A New Understanding of How Muscles Work
A new technique out of McGill may be the key to shed new light on how muscles work. It’s an important step towards a better understanding of how muscle-targeted diseases and disorders work. With a greater understanding also comes a better handle of how to treat and possibly cure these diseases in...
- Dr. Julie Ann Mcwhorter M.D.231 E Chestnut St Louisville KY 40202
- Dr. Benjamin Dee Greenberg MD231 E Chestnut St Louisville KY 40202
- Dr. Dawnisa Kari Pabon M.D.231 E Chestnut St Louisville KY 40202
- Dr. Ryan Deon Swain M.D.231 E CHESTNUT ST LOUISVILLE KY 40202
- Dr. Audra M. Webber M.D.231 E CHESTNUT ST LOUISVILLE KY 40202
- Dr. Melissa Veneracion M.D.231 E Chestnut St Louisville KY 40202