Dr. Kathleen M Fitzgerald MD
Neurologist | Neurology330 S Garden Way Suite 270 Eugene OR, 97401
Dr. Kathleen Fitzgerald practices Neuropathology in Eugene, OR. Dr. Fitzgerald studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
Univ Of Ca- Davis- Sch Of Med- Davis Ca 1980
University of California 1980
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN- Pain Medicine
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Parkinson's Disease
- Sleep Disorders
- Pinched Nerve
- Multiple Sclerosis (ms)
- Memory Loss
- Spinal Stenosis
- Abnormal Gait
- Univ Ca Davis Med Ctr, Neurology
- University Ca Davis Med Center
- UC Irvine Medical Center
Dr. Kathleen M Fitzgerald MD's Practice location
Eugene, OR 97401Get Direction
Springfield, OR 97477Get Direction
Dr. Kathleen M Fitzgerald MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Fitzgerald
- Breathlessness: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction An unpleasant sensation of rapid breathing or difficulty breathing is known as breathlessness. People sometimes complain of feeling winded, puffed, or out of breath. Medically, it is called as dyspnea. Breathing may hurt and the person may feel tightness in the chest. It is normal to...
- The Battle with Insurance for Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy Coverage
With FDA approval of Duchenne therapies, it's not far off to believe that insurance companies would change their policies and make insurance coverage for these therapies easy. However, there is still is an increasing rate of denials from insurance companies for life-saving treatments and medical...
- Improving Sleep Apnea Symptoms May Benefit Epilepsy Patients
Epilepsy affects approximately 0.5-1 percent of the population. It is a disease characterized by involuntary movements or seizures. Although numerous drugs have been introduced to treat epilepsy over the last few decades, almost one-third of those living with epilepsy do not benefit from these...
- Robin Williams' Secret Battle with Lewy Body Dementia
What is Lewy body dementia?Lewy body dementia is a progressive neurological disease characterized by an abnormal buildup of proteins called Lewy bodies in the brain cells involved in memory, thinking, behavior, and movement. This protein buildup is also associated with Parkinson’s disease....
- What to Do If a Child Has a Febrile Seizure?
Febrile SeizureA febrile seizure usually occurs when your child has a fever or high body temperature. It can also happen without brain inflammation or certain metabolic disorders. Even though febrile seizures occur with fever, you may not notice an increase in your child’s body temperature until...
- Companies Want to Work with People Who Have Autism
In the United States, statistics indicate that as many as 80-90% of adults on the autism spectrum are either unemployed or underemployed. These poor outcomes are not the result of an inability among individuals with autism to demonstrate their competence and to perform job tasks. Rather, for the...
- Dr. Joan M Jensen M.D.3377 Riverbend Dr Springfield OR 97477
- Dr. Michael Balm M.D.3355 Riverbend Dr Springfield OR 97477
- Dr. William Louis Hills M.D.3355 Riverbend Dr Springfield OR 97477
- Dr. David B Lippincott D.O.3377 Riverbend Dr Springfield OR 97477
- Dr. Mark O Herring MD3355 Riverbend Dr Springfield OR 97477
- Dr. Hemalatha Subbaratnam M.D.1500 E 2nd St Reno NV 89502