Dr. Robert Dudnick is a gastroenterologist practicing in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Dudnick specializes in the digestive system and its diseases that affect the gastrointestinal tract, which include organs from the mouth to the anus as well as liver disorders. Gastroenterology includes conditions such as hepatitis, peptic ulcer disease, colitis, nutritional problems and irritable bowel syndrome. Dr. Dudnick performs colonoscopy and endoscopy procedures and provides accurate and thorough care for patients suffering from digestive issues.
Education and Training
Umdnj-New Jersey Med Sch- Newark Nj 1986
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Gastroenterology
- Thos Jefferson Univ Hosp, Gastroenterology; Mt Sinai Med Ctr, Internal Medicine; Univ Of Mi Hosps & Hlth Ctrs, Internal Medicine
Dr. Robert S Dudnick MD's Practice location
Philadelphia, PA 19120Get Direction
PHILADELPHIA, PA 19141Get Direction
Dr. Robert S Dudnick MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Dysentery?
What does dysentery mean?It has happened to all of us - short stabbing pains in the stomach followed by a dash to the closest toilet. Diarrhea is easy to get because there are many factors that can upset our bowel movement functioning. However, not every diarrhea should be regarded as dysentery....
- Recovering From Anal Fissure Surgery
An anal fissure is normally the result of the overstretching of the anal mucosa or moist tissue. It can overstretch due to a number of reasons such as passing extra-large and/or hard stools, constipation, low blood flow to the area, excessive diarrhea, dietary choices, and childbirth among others....
- How Alcohol Abuse Can Influence Liver Cancer
Alcohol, what really is alcohol? From the scientific point of view, it is an organic compound. In this case, we look at it as a beverage made through the process of sugar fermentation. Alcohol can be highly intoxicating. Alcohol abuse entails the recurrent and harmful usage of alcohol.Alcohol abuse...
- Does Celiac Disease Cause a Deficiency in Vitamins and Minerals?
Celiac disease is one of the most common autoimmune disorders affecting the functioning of the gastrointestinal tract. For those with the disease, there is a reason for concern. Those with celiac disease often have malabsorption syndrome, which leads to a deficit of various minerals and vitamins. If...
- The Gut-Brain Connection: How Does Celiac Disease Affect the Brain?
Celiac Shows Itself in Mysterious WaysCeliac disease, a genetic autoimmune disease triggered by the consumption of gluten, is known for causing intestinal inflammation and an upset stomach, with symptoms like bloating and diarrhea. Though it only affects an estimated one percent of the population, a...
- Study Suggests Ties Between Celiac Disease and Early Respiratory Infections
With the rise of celiac disease and other problems related to gluten, finding out just what can cause it and how it has risen alludes even the best of researchers. Knowing the key differences between celiac disease and other gluten issues is a step for better understanding and management of the...
- Dr. Andrew T. Fanelli DO301 Oxford Valley Rd Morrisville Pennsylvania 19067
- Dr. Steven M. Greenfield M.D.132 S 10th St Philadelphia PA 19107
- Dr. Jeffrey Joseph Kutscher MD693 Main St Lumberton NJ 08048
- Dr. Missale Solomon M.D.317 N Broad St Philadelphia PA 19107
- Dr. Richard A. Gambescia MD1811 S Broad St Philadelphia PA 19148
- Dr. Jack Goldstein M.D.218c Sunset Rd Willingboro NJ 08046