Mr. Gary Ring MD
Anesthesiologist | Addiction Medicine10830 N Central Expy #120 Dallas TX, 75231
Dr. Gary Ring is an anesthesiologist practicing in Dallas, TX. Dr. Ring ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Ring also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Univ of Miami Sch of Med, Miami Fl 1972
University of Miami Leonard M. Miller School of Medicine 1972
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Letterman Army Med Ctr, Anesthesiology Brooke Army Med Ctr, General Surgery
- Letterman Army Med Center Closed 1973
- LECOMT/United Memorial Medical Center Program
Mr. Gary Ring MD's Practice location
Dallas, TX 75231Get Direction
Mr. Gary Ring MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ring
- Is Rheumatoid Arthritis Associated with Any Other Conditions? How?
Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) is a common and debilitating medical problem, which can, unfortunately, lead to other conditions. Aside from affecting the joints, RA also affects several systems in the body. We will discuss here the conditions that may trigger the condition, and the health problems it can...
- Angina Pectoris: What are the Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment?
Angina pectoris is a symptom of a coronary artery disease which causes chest pain due to less blood flow to the heart muscle. Angina pectoris is also known as angina, and this problem can be a recurring issue or a sudden acute issue. Angina pectoris can be defined as pressure, stiffness, tightness...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Dr. Christopher P Creighton M.D.3017 E RENNER RD STE 100 RICHARDSON TX 75082
- Dr. Bharat Vadher MD4532 Banyan Lane Dallas Texas 75287
- Dr. Edward R. Bryan M.D.6225 North State Highway 161 Irving Texas 75038
- Dr. Jeffry C. Harper M.D.6606 LBJ FWY STE 200 DALLAS TX 75240
- Dr. Charles Truong M.D.3500 W WHEATLAND RD DALLAS TX 75237
- Dr. Benjamin Lowry M.D.328 W Main Lewisville TX 75057