David G Benditt MD
Cardiac Electrophysiologist | Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology1200 Sixth Ave N Centracare Clinic Saint Cloud MN, 56303
Dr. David Benditt is a Cardiac Electrophysicist practicing in Saint Cloud, MN. Dr. Benditt performs testing procedures on patients hearts electrical system in order to assess timing and abnormalities associated with electrical activities of the heart. Adult Cardiac Electrophysiologists are trained to treat irregular heartbeats, and carry out electrophysiology studies or ablations.
Education and Training
Univ Of Manitoba- Fac Of Med- Winnipeg- Man- Canada 1972
University of Manitoba / Faculty of Medicine 1972
University of Manitoba College of Medicine 1972
- Resumption of motor vehicle operation in vasovagal fainters.
- "Sagging heart syndrome": a cause of acute lead dislodgment in two patients.
- Tilt-table testing and syncope.
- "Rate-drop response" cardiac pacing for vasovagal syncope. Rate-Drop Response Investigators Group.
- Generic antiarrhythmic drugs: what constitutes equivalency.
- Living anatomy of the atrioventricular junctions. A guide to electrophysiological mapping. A Consensus Statement from the Cardiac Nomenclature Study Group, Working Group of Arrythmias, European Society of Cardiology, and the Task Force on Cardiac Nom
- Living anatomy of the atrioventricular junctions. A guide to electrophysiologic mapping. A Consensus Statement from the Cardiac Nomenclature Study Group, Working Group of Arrhythmias, European Society of Cardiology, and the Task Force on Cardiac Nome
- ESCWGA/NASPE/P experts consensus statement: living anatomy of the atrioventricular junctions. A guide to electrophysiologic mapping. Working Group of Arrhythmias of the European Society of Cardiology. North American Society of Pacing and Electrophysi
- Respiratory changes during the evolving vasovagal faint: physiologic and clinical implications.
- Syncope in pharmacologically unmasked Brugada syndrome: indication for an
- Atrioventricular dissociation exacerbating posturally-induced syncope.
- Efficacy and safety of midodrine hydrochloride in patients with refractory vasovagal syncope.
- Sudden death in patients with implantable cardioverter defibrillators: the importance of post-shock electromechanical dissociation.
- Cardiology patient page. Fainting.
- Efficacy of biphasic waveform cardioversion for atrial fibrillation and atrial flutter compared with conventional monophasic waveforms.
- Heart Disease
- Vascular Disease
- Duke Univ Med Ctr, Cardiovascular Diseases; Duke Univ Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Duke University Med Center
David G Benditt MD's Practice location
Saint Cloud, MN 56303Get Direction
David G Benditt MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Benditt
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- Heart Palpitations: What Is It and What Are the Causes?
Our heart rate is automatically controlled by the autonomic nervous system (ANS) that has two divisions: sympathetic and parasympathetic. The part of the ANS that is responsible for raising a person’s heart rate through the sympathetic plexus is the sympathetic division. The parasympathetic...
- What Is a Bubble Study?
What is a bubble study?A bubble study is a type of echocardiogram, which is the ultrasound of the heart. An echocardiogram is done to visualize the heart and its surrounding areas. Better images of the heart can be produced when a “contrast” is used during the echocardiogram. In a bubble study,...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Who Should You Call If You Have Congestive Heart Failure?
Heart failure should be treated early. With the right treatment, your life expectancy can be increased. Patients observing any of the symptoms related to congestive heart failure should never wait for the regular appointment dates. Instead, they should consult your doctor in no time to avoid further...
- What Is an Arrhythmia?
An arrhythmia is the violations of the frequency, rhythm, and sequence of heart contractions.Why do arrythmias occur?...
- Keith G Lurie MD1200 Sixth Ave N Saint Cloud MN 56303
- Julia Vladimironva Montgomery MD1200 SIXTH AVE N ST CLOUD MN 56303
- Archana Rajdev MD1200 6TH AVE N SAINT CLOUD MN 56303
- Mevan Nandaka Wijetunga MD1200 Sixth Ave N Saint Cloud MN 56303
- John Andrew Schoenhard MD, PHD1200 Sixth Ave N Saint Cloud MN 56303
- Simon Milstein MD1200 6th Ave N Saint Cloud MN 56303