Dr. Robert F Schneider M.D.
Cardiothoracic Surgeon1215 Pleasant St Suite 618 Des Moines IA, 50309
Dr. Robert Schneider is a cardiothoracic surgeon practicing in Des Moines, IA. Dr. Schneider specializes in surgical procedues of vital organs in the chest such as the heart, lungs, esophagus and more. As a cardiothoracic surgeon, Dr. Schneider typically treats conditions like heart disease and lung disease. This class of surgeon can also include cardiac surgeons, cardiovascular surgeons, congenital heart surgeons and general thoracic surgeons.
Education and Training
Creighton University School of Medicine 1975
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
Thoracic SurgeryAmerican Board of Thoracic SurgeryABTS
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
Dr. Robert F Schneider M.D.'s Practice location
Des Moines, IA 50309Get Direction
- How Does your Triglyceride Level Affect You?
Triglycerides are produced as a product of breakdown of fats. It is also produced from carbohydrates to be stored as energy. Triglycerides are generally stored in fat cells and released when needed.The healthy range or normal level of triglycerides in the body is less than 150 milligrams per...
- Alternative Remedies to Treat Cardiovascular Diseases
Herbal Treatment of the heart has been used by mankind for centuries and has shown an excellent effect. Especially effective was the use of medicinal plants in the case of chronic diseases, such as atherosclerosis and hypertension, where treatment involves a particular duration and a comprehensive...
- Treatment for Congestive Heart Failure
The following methods work together to treat heart failure:...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Congestive Heart Failure: What is Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery (CABG)?
Congestive Heart Failure is the leading cause of emergency hospitalization among people aged over sixty. It is a condition where the heart is inefficient in pumping the required amount of blood to the other parts of the body. This inefficiency can sometimes be so severe that it can impair the...
- Atypical Forms of Myocardial Infarction
Atypical myocardial infarction often occurs in older patients with a pronounced cardiosclerosis, circulatory failure, and often with people who have a history of heart attacks.The symptoms may confuse you, or make you think that they are not associated with the heart.Usually, atypical manifestations...
- Dr. David R Hockmuth M.D.411 Laurel St Des Moines IA 50314
- Dr. Marnix A Verhofste M.D.411 Laurel St Des Moines IA 50314
- Dr. Christopher Bernard Komanapalli M.D.1215 Pleasant St Des Moines IA 50309
- Dr. Bart P Jenson M.D.1215 Pleasant St Des Moines IA 50309
- Dr. Robert H Zeff M.D.411 Laurel St Des Moines IA 50314
- Dr. Ganga Prabhakar M.D.411 Laurel St Des Moines IA 50314