Dr. William A Conkright MD
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology900 E Grant St Appleton WI, 54911
Dr. William Conkright is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Appleton, WI. Dr. Conkright specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Education and Training
Univ Central De Venezuela- Esc De Med "luis Razetti"- Caracas 1986
Universidad Central de Venezuela Escuela de Medicina Luis Razetti 1986
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Medical Oncology
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- 2001
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
- Lenox Hill Hosp, Internal Medicine
- Lenox Hill Hospital 2001
- NSLIJ/Hofstra North Shore-LIJ School of Medicine at Lenox Hill Hospital Program
- Montefiore Hospital and Medical Center 1999
Dr. William A Conkright MD's Practice location
Appleton, WI 54911Get Direction
Paducah, KY 42001Get Direction
APPLETON, WI 54911Get Direction
Dr. William A Conkright MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Conkright
- The Lymphoma Research Foundation Announces Partnership with the Annals of Lymphoma
The Lymphoma Research Foundation (LRF) is the nation’s largest non-profit organization for lymphoma research, and they just announced their partnership with the Annals of Lymphoma (AOL). This was all revealed in September during Blood Cancer Awareness Month. LRF is devoted to exclusively funding...
- How to Show Social Support for Lymphoma
A cancer diagnosis can shake an individual’s world, and not just the physical aspects of their world, but all corners of it. Although cancer attacks the body, it necessarily also affects a person’s mental and emotional state, and it can have an impact on other people close to the affected...
- Microsoft Co-Founder Paul Allen Beats Lymphoma Twice
Beating any type of cancer is a major feat in itself, but billionaire and Microsoft co-founder Paul Allen has defeated lymphoma not once, but twice.Paul's storyNeedless to say, being the co-founder of Microsoft is a pretty big deal. As an American digital pioneer, Paul has been on top of the world....
- Woman Who Battled Lymphoma Three Times Starts Support Group
Battling cancer is just that - a battle. To make it through once is an incredible feat, but one Virginia Beach woman survived the terrible condition three times. Now, she is starting a support group so other women can have the incredible outcome she had as well.Lynne's storyUnfortunately, most...
- How Dogs Are Helping with Lymphoma Research
According to the Cornell Chronicle (CC), Cornell and Tufts University have received a huge grant for the study of human lymphoma, using a humane approach to test on dogs.The dogs in the study will already have lymphoma and it’s hoped they’ll be cured in the process of this research study.There...
- Can Multiple Myeloma be Asymptomatic?
Early treatment for persons suffering from multiple myeloma that is asymptomatic may not be beneficial. The initial stages for multiple myeloma do not show symptoms, and this is known as being asymptomatic.The treatment for persons with asymptomatic multiple myeloma should be deferred up to when the...
- Dr. Timothy F Goggins M.D.1531 S Madison St Appleton WI 54915
- Dr. Xin Yao M.D.3925 N GATEWAY DR APPLETON WI 54913
- Nelida N Sjak-shie PHD MD1818 N MEADE ST APPLETON WI 54911
- Dr. Zahid N Dar MD855 N Westhaven Dr Oshkosh WI 54904
- Dr. Natasha Catherine Edwin M.D.2500 E CAPITOL DR APPLETON WI 54911
- Dr. William C Guenther M.D.3925 N GATEWAY DR APPLETON WI 54913