As the region's only pediatric cardiac surgeon, Dr. Neil Devejian has performed more than 1,000 operations to correct congenital heart defects. He ranks as one of the top surgeons with the lowest mort ...
Thoracic SurgeryAmerican Board of Thoracic SurgeryABTS- Congenital Cardiac Surgery
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS- 2009
- Congenital Heart Disease
- University of Michigan Affiliated Hospitals 1997
- SUNY Upstate Medical University Affiliated Hospitals 1993
- Pediatric Cardiac Surgery - University of Michigan Ann Arbor, MI 2000
- University of Michigan, Fellow:Thoracic Surgery 1997
Dr. Neil Sarkis Devejian M.D.'s Practice location
Albany, NY 12208Get Direction
Albany, NY 12208Get Direction
Dr. Neil Sarkis Devejian M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Does a Pediatric Surgeon Do?
What is a pediatric surgeon?A pediatric surgeon is a pediatrician, who is specially trained to perform a variety of medical procedures on newborns, infants, and children. They are experts when it comes to the diagnosis and operative care of different health conditions in children. These specialists...
- Are There Risks To A Circumcision?
It is a procedure that takes just a few minutes to remove the foreskin of a male’s penis.This process has been associated with a number of things; some of them are true,while others are not. Depending on the circumstances, different people have viewed circumcision as an act that comes with its own...
- What Is Hydrocele Repair?
Hydrocele repair is a surgical process that aims to correct the swelling of the scrotum that occurs as a result of hydroceles. A hydrocele is a painless buildup of fluid around the testicles. Fluid buildup causes the scrotum and the groin area to swell. This swelling can make you uncomfortable even...
- What Are the Risks of Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy, also called hydrocele repair, is a surgical procedure that aims to remove or repair a hydrocele, a sac of fluid that forms around a testicle, causing swelling and pain.Hydrocelectomy is like all other surgeries—risky, and one may get hurt during the procedure, react to the...
- An Appendectomy for Appendicitis
Appendicitis is the inflammation of the appendix, a tube-like extension attached to the large intestine. The appendix has no known function, but one thing for certain is that one can live without it with no apparent consequences.Appendicitis is a life and death kind of matter and should be treated...
- Everything You Need to Know About an Adenoidectomy
What Are Adenoids?Adenoids are the immune system’s component which assists in the fight against infections and offers the body protection from viral and bacterial attack.Adenoids are found in children only. They begin to develop as soon as a child is born and reach their maximum when the child is...
- Dr. Mary Christina Whyte MD50 New Scotland Ave Albany NY 12208
- Dr. Michael E Ganey M.D.47 New Scotland Ave Albany NY 12208
- Jessica Louise alexandra Mills Other47 New Scotland Ave Albany NY 12208
- Dr. David H Kuehler M.D.47 New Scotland Ave Albany NY 12208
- Dr. John B Waldman M.D.47 New Scotland Ave Albany NY 12208
- Dr. Gregory M. Organ MD47 New Scotland Ave Albany NY 12208