Dr. Terence E Donovan DDS
Prosthodontist | Prosthodontics101 Brauer Hall Cb # 7450 Chapel Hill NC, 27599
Dr. Terence Donovan is a prosthodontist practicing in Chapel Hill, NC. Dr. Donovan specializes in the restoration and replacement of teeth. Prosthodontists maintain oral function, comfort and the appearance and health either with the natural teeth or the replacement of missing ones with maxillofacial tissues and artificial substances.
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Immediate dentin sealing improves bond strength of indirect restorations.
- Factors essential for successful all-ceramic restorations.
- Sports drinks and dental erosion.
- Unique challenges for this generation of dental graduates.
- Survival rate of lithium disilicate restorations at 4 years: A retrospective study.
- pH and Erosive Potential of Commonly Used Oral Moisturizers.
- Fracture rate of monolithic zirconia restorations up to 5 years: A dental laboratory survey.
- Effect of Finishing and Polishing on the Surface Roughness of Four Ceramic Materials after Occlusal Adjustment.
- Fracture of layered zirconia restorations at 5 years: A dental laboratory survey.
- Mechanical properties of resin-based cements with different dispensing and mixing methods.
- Effect of composite type and placement technique on cuspal strain.
Dr. Terence E Donovan DDS's Practice location
Chapel Hill, NC 27599Get Direction
CHAPEL HILL, NC 27599Get Direction
- Why Do I Keep Getting Hot Flashes?
Having hot flashes does not necessarily mean that you have reached menopause. Many other causes apart from the termination of your menstrual cycle can trigger the occurrence of hot flashes. Therefore, understanding the exact cause of your symptoms can really help you in establishing whether you are...
- What is an External Hemorrhoid?
Hemorrhoids affect a large portion of the population. Statistics indicate that about 90 percent of the population will have hemorrhoids at least once in their lifetime. Hemorrhoids can either be internal or external. This classification is based on the location of the hemorrhoids in the gut.External...
- Is Pleurisy Fatal?
What is pleurisy?Also known as pleuritis, is a condition that occurs when the pleural membranes lining the lungs and the inner aspect of the chest wall becomes inflamed, which causes them to rub against each other with friction during breathing.Pleurisy makes breathing difficult and painful. It is...
- What is Diaper Rash?
Diaper rash is a skin problem that develops in the area beneath the diaper. Appearance of this condition ranges from irritated, reddish skin to pimples and blisters in the diaper area. In mild cases, the skin will be slightly reddish in color and warm to touch. For some infants, it appears in the...
- What Should I Drink When Dehydrated?
When you lose more fluids than you consume, your body becomes dehydrated. The reduction of the ordinary fluid level in the body causes an upset in the body's mineral balance as well. Problems with body salts and sugars can in turn affect vital functions.Two-thirds of a healthy human body is composed...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Glenn Elliot Minsley DMD101 BRAUER HALL CB # 7450 CHAPEL HILL NC 27599
- Dr. Preeda Pungpapong DDS, MS101 BRAUER HALL CB # 7450 CHAPEL HILL NC 27599
- Dr. Ingeborg Johanna De kok DDS, MS101 BRAUER HALL CB # 7450 CHAPEL HILL NC 27599
- Dr. Wendy Auclair Clark D.D.S.DENTAL FACULTY PRACTICE CB 7450 CHAPEL HILL NC 27599
- Dr. Ibrahim Duqum BDS, MS101 Brauer Hall Cb 7450 Chapel Hill NC 27599
- Dr. Anthony L Molina DDS, MS101 BRAUER HALL CB # 7450 CHAPEL HILL NC 27599