Dr. Cameron D Hypes M.D.
Emergency Physician2799 W Grand Blvd Henry Ford Hospital Detroit MI, 48202
Dr. Cameron Hypes practices Emergency Medicine in Detroit, MI. Dr. Hypes assesses patients who seek immediate medical attention at any time of day or night. Emergency Medicine Physicians are trained to efficiently work with each patient and situation no matter how acute or life-threatening. Dr. Hypes examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses conditions, and decides the best treatment methods.
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Mechanism of abasic lesion bypass catalyzed by a Y-family DNA polymerase.
- The impact of a comprehensive airway management training program for pulmonary and critical care medicine fellows. A three-year experience.
- Neuromuscular blockade improves first-attempt success for intubation in the intensive care unit. A propensity matched analysis.
Dr. Cameron D Hypes M.D.'s Practice location
Detroit, MI 48202Get Direction
TUCSON, AZ 85719Get Direction
- What Is a CPK Lab Test?
What is creatine phosphokinase (CPK)?Creatine phosphokinase (CPK) is an enzyme, which is predominantly present in the heart, brain, and skeletal muscles. Converting creatine into phosphate is the main task of this enzyme. The cells of the body then quickly consume or burn this phosphate and use it...
- What Could Uncontrollable Shivering Mean?
Uncontrollable shivering is characterized by the rapid shifting between muscle relaxation and contraction. It is through these contractions that the body warms itself up when exposed to cold. Shivering is not always accompanied by fever. In some cases, shivering may occur before the onset of...
- What Is a Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)?
OverviewA transient ischemic attack (TIA) is a mini-stroke, which only lasts for a few minutes. It occurs when blood stops flowing to a part of the brain for a short time. The symptoms of TIA are similar to other symptoms of stroke, but they do not last long, so TIA does not lead to permanent...
- Influenza B: What You Need to Know
Influenza Influenza, also commonly called as the flu, is a highly contagious respiratory infection caused by viruses, particularly influenza A or influenza B. These viruses usually infect the throat, nose, and lungs. Although the flu causes mild symptoms in most people, it can also cause severe...
- What Is Reye's Syndrome: Causes and Treatments
What is Reye’s syndrome?Reye's syndrome is a rare but serious condition that can cause swelling of the liver and brain. Even though this condition can occur at any age, it is mostly reported to affect children and teenagers, especially those who are trying to recover from viral infections, such as...
- What Is Cat Scratch Fever?
IntroductionCat scratch fever or cat scratch disease is a bacterial infection spread by cats. You can get the cat scratch fever from a scratch or bite of a cat that is infected with the bacterium called Bartonella henselae. Aside from the infected cat’s scratch, you can also acquire the infection...
- Dr. Brenda Donaldson MD34024 W 8 Mile Rd Farmington Hills MI 48335
- Dr. James Bennett Bragman DO6014 W MAPLE RD WEST BLOOMFIELD MI 48322
- Dr. Carl Wendell Ross, Jr. M.D.7800 W Outer Dr Detroit MI 48235
- Dr. Sanford Vieder DO6530 Bristol Dr West Bloomfield MI 48322
- Dr. Raymond L. Fowkes Jr. M.D.34815 W. Michigan Ave Wayne MI 48184
- Amy Patel Other2333 Biddle Avenue Wyandotte MI 48192