Dr. Cameron D Hypes M.D.
Emergency Physician2799 W Grand Blvd Henry Ford Hospital Detroit MI, 48202
Dr. Cameron Hypes practices Emergency Medicine in Detroit, MI. Dr. Hypes assesses patients who seek immediate medical attention at any time of day or night. Emergency Medicine Physicians are trained to efficiently work with each patient and situation no matter how acute or life-threatening. Dr. Hypes examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses conditions, and decides the best treatment methods.
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Mechanism of abasic lesion bypass catalyzed by a Y-family DNA polymerase.
- The impact of a comprehensive airway management training program for pulmonary and critical care medicine fellows. A three-year experience.
- Neuromuscular blockade improves first-attempt success for intubation in the intensive care unit. A propensity matched analysis.
Dr. Cameron D Hypes M.D.'s Practice location
Detroit, MI 48202Get Direction
TUCSON, AZ 85719Get Direction
- What Is Reye's Syndrome: Causes and Treatments
What is Reye’s syndrome?Reye's syndrome is a rare but serious condition that can cause swelling of the liver and brain. Even though this condition can occur at any age, it is mostly reported to affect children and teenagers, especially those who are trying to recover from viral infections, such as...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Facts About Meningitis Vaccines
IntroductionThe only way to prevent serious and life-threatening diseases such as meningitis is through vaccination. Meningitis can also be caused by viral, bacterial, and fungal infections. The infection usually affects the meninges or membranes that enclose the brain and spinal cord. Although...
- What Causes Dehydration?
Humans have approximately 60 percent of water in the body. Even if 1.5-2 percent of that water is lost, mild dehydration will start, which can lead to severe dehydration requiring immediate medical attention. Because your mood, energy level, and coordination deteriorate with the loss of body fluids,...
- What Are Ketones?
Almost every cell in the body has a primary source of energy, which is usually glucose. However, when the body doesn't have enough glucose, the liver responds by producing chemicals known as ketones, converting stored fatty acids into ketone bodies. Ketones are used as a backup fuel source when...
- What Is a GI Cocktail?
Introduction A GI cocktail or gastrointestinal cocktail is a mixture of liquid antacid, viscous lidocaine, and an anticholinergic agent. A GI cocktail is primarily used to treat dyspepsia.There are a wide variety of GI cocktail recipes nowadays. One popular recipe is a mixture of viscous lidocaine,...
- Dr. James Bennett Bragman DO6014 W MAPLE RD WEST BLOOMFIELD MI 48322
- Dr. Carl Wendell Ross, Jr. M.D.7800 W Outer Dr Detroit MI 48235
- Dr. Raymond L. Fowkes Jr. M.D.34815 W. Michigan Ave Wayne MI 48184
- Amy Patel Other2333 Biddle Avenue Wyandotte MI 48192
- Dr. Karen M. Estrine D.O.6701 W. Outer Drive Detroit MI 48235
- Dr. Candace Nicole Johnson M.D.6071 W Outer Dr Detroit MI 48235