Dr. Trent Pryor D.M.D
Dentist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Dentistry142 River Vista Pl Twin Falls ID, 83301
Dr. Trent Pryor is a pediatric dentist practicing in Twin Falls, ID. Dr. Pryor specializes in the oral health of children. Pediatric dentists tend to patients ranging in age from infancy to teenaged years. As a pediatric dentist, Dr. Pryor takes care of a childs teeth, gums and mouth. Children can face dental problems like tooth decay and gum disease without proper care. Pediatric dentists can provide dental examinations, give cleanings and treatments, repair cavitities and dental injuries like fractured or knocked-out teeth, diagnose oral conditions and more.
Dr. Trent Pryor D.M.D's Practice location
Twin Falls, ID 83301Get Direction
TWIN FALLS, ID 83301Get Direction
- Elderly Couple’s Heartfelt Fight Against Alzheimer’s Goes Viral
Cao Xuemei, 76, strove each day to care for her 80-year-old husband Cui, but as time wore on and his Alzheimer’s progressed, it became nearly impossible to tend for his needs on her own. When Cui went missing one afternoon in the fall of 2015, it was apparent they couldn’t keep living as they...
- Low-Grade Fever and Teething
Introduction Your baby, who used to be so peaceful, has all of a sudden become fussy, cranky, chews on every single thing, and is drooling. He wants to be held, keeps you half the night awake, and wants to be nursed the whole day. This is the world of teething that the baby has entered in. Other...
- Mason Motz Becomes A Chatterbox Once His Sleep Apnea Was Fixed
Mason Motz is a 6-year-old Texas youngster who now sings his favorite songs and talks to everyone who will listen to him. He is always asking his mom about her day and discussing the world with his brother. Every day, he leaves his family astounded, because, for over five years of his life, Mason...
- Why It's So Important to Take Your Child to the Dentist
Clarice Law, DMD, MS, assistant professor in the Pediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics sections at the UCLA School of Dentistry says that it is better to get the child to the dentist as early as possible. She personally likes to have children starting the dental visits by the age of one year. First...
- What Is a Cavity?
A cavity is a result of tooth decay, which is a damage that occurs due to poor oral health and dental plaque on the tooth’s surface. Cavities usually start really small and when they are left untreated, they gradually become bigger. Anyone who has teeth, including babies, can develop cavities. For...
- Oral Hygiene and Overall Health
Maintaining oral hygiene is very important for overall health; it does far more just keeping a bright smile. Good oral hygiene can reduce the risk of serious conditions like heart diseases, and may also preserve memory as people age. Dental health may affect overall health in six different ways,...
- Dallin C Young D.D.S.1186 Eastland Dr N Twin Falls ID 83301
- Andrew Keith Richards DDS1411 FALLS AVE E STE 1000C TWIN FALLS ID 83301
- Thayne Henrie Gardner DDS1186 Eastland Dr N Twin Falls ID 83301
- Dr. Ryan Matthew Nielson DDS1411 Falls Ave E Twin Falls ID 83301
- Dr. Trevor Parker Smith D.D.S.1411 Falls Ave E Twin Falls ID 83301
- Dr. William F Traynor DDS1186 EASTLAND DR N STE B TWIN FALLS ID 83301