Dr. Gregory Yen is a Dentist practicing in Seattle, WA. Dr. Yen specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
- Antioxidant effects of dopamine and related compounds.
- Medium optimization for the production of antioxidants from Aspergillus candidus.
- Changes in volatile flavor components of guava juice with high-pressure treatment and heat processing and during storage.
- Antioxidant effects of extracts from Cassia tora L. prepared under different degrees of roasting on the oxidative damage to biomolecules.
- Action of methanolic extract of mung bean hulls as inhibitors of lipid peroxidation and non-lipid oxidative damage.
- Protective effect of extracts of Mesona procumbens Hemsl. on DNA damage in human lymphocytes exposed to hydrogen peroxide and UV irradiation.
- Reactive oxygen species scavenging activity of Du-zhong (Eucommia ulmoides oliv.) and its active compounds.
- Antioxidant actions of du-zhong (Eucommia ulmoides Oliv.) toward oxidative damage in biomolecules.
- Mutagenicity and identification of mutagenic compounds of fumes obtained from heating peanut oil.
- Suppression effect of soy isoflavones on nitric oxide production in RAW 264.7 macrophages.
- Isolation and characterization of antioxidant compounds from Aspergillus candidus broth filtrate.
- Antioxidant effects of water extracts from barley (Hordeum vulgare L.) prepared under different roasting temperatures.
- Inhibitory effects of Cassia tora L. on benzo[a]pyrene-mediated DNA damage toward HepG2 cells.
- Evaluation of the cytotoxicity, mutagenicity and antimutagenicity of emerging edible plants.
- Contributions of major components to the antimutagenic effect of Hsian-tsao (Mesona procumbens Hemsl.).
- Evaluation of immunochemical changes in ovalbumin due to reaction with oxidizing methyl linoleate by an enzyme linked immunosorbent assay.
- Antioxidative Effect of Biogenic Amine on the Peroxidation of Linoleic Acid.
- Mutagenicity of Maillard browning reaction products from various nitrosated amino acid-glucose mixtures.
- Mutagen formation in the reaction of Maillard browning products, 2-acetylpyrrole and its analogues, with nitrite.
- Relationship between antimutagenic activity and major components of various teas.
- Antimutagenic effect of methanolic extracts from peanut hulls.
- Possible mechanisms of antimutagens by various teas as judged by their effects on mutagenesis by 2-amino-3-methylimidazo[4,5-f]quinoline and benzo[a]pyrene.
- High pressure and heat treatments effects on pectic substances in guava juice.
- Scavenging effect of various tea extracts on superoxide derived from the metabolism of mutagens.
Dr. Gregory Calvin Yen DDS's Practice location
Seattle, WA 98188Get Direction
Dr. Gregory Calvin Yen DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Can Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids Help Prevent Periodontitis?
According to a new study published in the Journal of the American Diabetic Association, food containing polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA) may help to prevent gum disease. Periodontitis is the most common type of gum disease in which the gum separates from the teeth, allowing the bacteria to...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- Denture Creams Can Cause Nerve Damage
A number of recent reports show that overuse of denture creams and other products leads to nerve damage. The major reason behind this damage is zinc poisoning from the products. Zinc is an important mineral required by the body, but the amount of zinc is usually balanced with that of copper. People...
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Implants
Dental implants are devices that are used to replace natural teeth. These implants are placed into the jawbone, which over the time, fuse with the natural bone and gain stability.Dental implants are recommended for patients who do not have their natural teeth. This will allow the individual to have...
- What Do Bumps on the Roof of Your Mouth Mean?
IntroductionThe presence of bumps and lumps in the mouth is not something uncommon. You may have experienced them in the past, particularly on your lips, back of the throat, or tongue. There are various things that can cause the formation of bumps on the roof of your mouth, but most of them are...
- Alfonso F. Pineyro2505 South 320th Street Federal Way WA 98003
- Dr. Eric Derovanessian D.D.S15710 NE 24th St Bellevue Washington 98008
- Dr. Kari D. Chellis DDS4700 42nd Ave SW Seattle Washington 98116
- Dr. Keavin G Mcintosh DMD2511 Meridian Ave E Puyallup WA 98371
- Dr. Allen D. Colic D.D.S., M.S.D.9714 3rd Avenue Northeast Seattle Washington 98115
- Gerald K. Wolff4400 California Avenue Southwest Seattle Washington 98116