Dr. Cosmin Dascalu is an internist practicing in Rochester, MI. Dr. Dascalu specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Dascalu provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Dr. Cosmin Dascalu MD's Practice location
Rochester, MI 48307Get Direction
GLEN OAKS, NY 11004Get Direction
Dr. Cosmin Dascalu MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Dascalu
- Influenza B: What You Need to Know
Influenza Influenza, also commonly called as the flu, is a highly contagious respiratory infection caused by viruses, particularly influenza A or influenza B. These viruses usually infect the throat, nose, and lungs. Although the flu causes mild symptoms in most people, it can also cause severe...
- Your Friends Can Influence Your Drinking Habits
Analysis of data from the famous Framingham Heart Study showed that friends, relatives and others with whom you hang out with decide how much of alcohol you drink, if you drink alcohol. In this study, 12,067 people were followed up for more than 30 years to study the association between lifestyle...
- 7 Random Reasons for Irregular Periods
The menstrual cycle normally happens every month with a series of monthly changes that occur in a woman’s body in preparation for the chance of pregnancy. Every month, women go through the process of ovulation, wherein one ovary releases an egg. When the egg is not fertilized, the uterine lining...
- What Are Lymphocytes? Low, Normal, and High Lymphocyte Counts
Lymphocytes are a type of white blood cell produced in the bone marrow. A few lymphocytes enter the bloodstream while some move into the lymphatic system. Having a low or high lymphocyte count can help identify a person's medical condition. Normal lymphocyte counts usually vary from one laboratory...
- Did You Know That Bactrim Can Treat Multiple Infections?
Bacteria are microorganisms that thrive in the environment, but they are not always harmful. There are a number of vital functions that are performed by bacteria, which are essential for our day-to-day living. However, sometimes, these bacteria may leave harmful strains on or inside our body. When...
- Sperm Cells Mimic Embryonic Stem Cells
Sperm cells in the testicles are able to mimic the embryonic stem cells and can develop into any of the adult cells in the body. These germ cells, also called spermatogonial cells, belong to the adult stem cells and are the precursor of sperm cells.Based on a new study published in the online...
- Shahniwaz Labana M.D.1101 W UNIVERSITY DR ROCHESTER MI 48307
- Matthew Scott Forcina M.D.1701 South Blvd E Rochester MI 48307
- Dr. Abul Shamsuddoha M.D.1135 W University Dr Rochester MI 48307
- Dr. George C Popp MD1701 South Blvd E Rochester MI 48307
- Dr. Nashwan Y Yousif MD940 W AVON RD ROCHESTER HILLS MI 48307
- Dr. Molly M Austin MD1701 South Blvd E Rochester MI 48307