Mr. Philip Koszyk MD
Gastroenterologist | Gastroenterology1302 Franklin Ave #4800 Normal IL, 61761
Dr. Philip Koszyk is a gastroenterologist practicing in Normal, IL. Dr. Koszyk specializes in the digestive system and its diseases that affect the gastrointestinal tract, which include organs from the mouth to the anus as well as liver disorders. Gastroenterology includes conditions such as hepatitis, peptic ulcer disease, colitis, nutritional problems and irritable bowel syndrome. Dr. Koszyk performs colonoscopy and endoscopy procedures and provides accurate and thorough care for patients suffering from digestive issues.
Education and Training
Univ of Il Coll of Med, Chicago Il 1985
University of Illinois College of Medicine 1985
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Gastroenterology
- Hiatal Hernia
- Birth Defects
- Colon Polyps
- Vascular Disease
- Loyola Univ Med Ctr, Gastroenterology; Loyola Univ Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Loyola University Medical Center Program
Mr. Philip Koszyk MD's Practice location
Mr. Philip Koszyk MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Koszyk
- Study Says Six Meals a Day is Best for Diabetic Patients
According to the research conducted by the Centers for Disease Control, more than 29 million people in America are diagnosed to have diabetes while 86 million are reported to have pre-diabetes. It is stated that one of the primary causes of the aggravating number of diabetes development among many...
- What Are the Treatments for Anal Fissure and Which Specialist Should I Consult?
Anal fissure is an impairment of the wall of the anus. It usually does not come with a lot of medical complications. Nonetheless, it should be treated with urgency, since it can make life very uncomfortable for you. Anal Fissure SymptomsAnal fissure comes with a number of symptoms. Since some of...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- What Does the Gallbladder Do?
What is a gallbladder?The gallbladder is a hollow and pear-shaped structure situated under the liver and on the right side of the abdomen. Its primary function is to store and concentrate bile, which is a yellow-brown colored digestive enzyme produced by the liver. The gallbladder belongs to the...
- What Is Dysentery?
What does dysentery mean?It has happened to all of us - short stabbing pains in the stomach followed by a dash to the closest toilet. Diarrhea is easy to get because there are many factors that can upset our bowel movement functioning. However, not every diarrhea should be regarded as dysentery....
- Chronic Pelvic Pain and Cross-sensitization
Conditions like irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and overactive bladder, both of which causes chronic pain in the pelvic region, are often found to occur together. A new study has revealed some of the facts that may explain why this happens. Chronic pain results when the pain is ongoing, whether...
- Jyothi Ahalya Reddy MD3975 Jackson Street Riverside CA 92503
- Stephen S Matter M.D.2200 Jacobssen Dr Normal IL 61761
- Mr. Kenneth Schoenig MD1302 Franklin Ave Normal IL 61761
- Mr. Herbert Wiser MD1302 Franklin Ave Normal IL 61761
- Dr. Vijay laxmi Misra M.D.1302 Franklin Ave Normal IL 61761
- Dr. Omar S Khokhar MD1001 Main St Peoria IL 61606