Dr. Christian Grause is a Chiropractor practicing in Inverness, FL. Dr. Grause specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Grause seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Christian Patrick Grause DC's Practice location
EDGEWATER, FL 32132Get Direction
Dr. Christian Patrick Grause DC's reviewsWrite Review
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- How to Sleep Easier with Chronic Back Pain
Chronic back pain is one of the most common musculoskeletal disorders that may affect one's ability to fall asleep or stay asleep. People with chronic back pain have a higher rate of disrupted sleep. Studies show that sleep disturbances increase pain sensitivity in some people. Medications are now...
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- Treatment Options for Back Pain
Back pain is a very common condition, especially among the elderly group. It can vary from a dull constant back pain to a very sharp pain, which may disrupt your daily routine. Back pain can be either acute or chronic. This classification of back pain is essential especially when it comes to...
- What is Degenerative Disc Disease?
Degenerative disc disease is characterized by the breakdown of the intervertebral discs — the soft discs that act as shock absorbers and provide flexibility to the spine. This condition is not a disease, but it is a common change that occurs with age. It is a common age-related change in which...
- Laurence Churchill1007 SW 1st Ave. Ocala FL 34471
- Dr. Andres Felipe Leon D.C.8960 SW Hwy 200 Ocala FL 34481
- Dr. Nancy I Irven D.C.9030 W Fort Island Trl Crystal River FL 34429
- Dr. Sean Alan Barber D.C.2506 Hwy 44 West Inverness FL 34450
- Mr. Michael L Bennett D. C.375 Ne 10th Ave Crystal River FL 34429
- Dr. William C Chaney DC DIBCN4052 Commercial Way Spring Hill FL 34606