Dr. Robert Frost practices Orthodontics in Saint Louis, MO. Comprehensive orthodontic treatment includes metal wires that are inserted into orthodontic brackets, which can be made from stainless steel or a more aesthetic ceramic material. The wires interact with the brackets to move teeth into desired positions. Being advanced in the field, Dr. Frost may also use Invisalign or other aligner trays that have been designed to align a patients? smile. As an orthodontist, Dr. Frost must recognize various characteristics of a malocclusion or dentofacial deformity, define the nature of the problem, including the etiology if possible, and design a treatment strategy based on the specific needs and desires of the patient.
Dr. Robert Andrew Frost D.M.D.,M.S.'s Practice location
Saint Louis, MO 63141Get Direction
Dr. Robert Andrew Frost D.M.D.,M.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Dental Sealants May Present BPA in Saliva
Dental fillings for children were worrisome because of the presence of mercury in the amalgam. The latest addition to this fear is the chemical Bisphenol-A (BPA) in dental sealants and white fillings. BPA is a resin used in plastics, including water bottles and metal food can liners. Many studies...
- What Are the Causes of Receding Gums?
As the margin of teeth recede, the roots of the teeth are exposed. Receding gums are a very common oral problem and are of concern as it may be the warning signs of many gum diseases. Gum deterioration occurs gradually with time and creates small pockets or gaps between the tooth and the gum, which...
- Want Pearly Whites? Try These Foods
Brushing and flossing the teeth regularly helps to maintain a healthy oral cavity. Food also plays a role in keeping the teeth white and bright. Acids present in the food may erode the tooth enamel causing it to erode leading to tooth decay. Certain foods like sugar free gum, sugar free drinks,...
- How Can I Reduce the Pain of Sensitive Teeth?
If you can’t enjoy a cup of hot coffee or a glass of cold juice without getting that stinging pain in your teeth, those are symptoms of sensitive teeth. Moreover, eating, brushing and flossing may also lead to the sharp pain. Sensitivity to the cold and heat may be caused by a number of reasons...
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- Get a Better Smile with Licorice Root
According to a new study published in the Journal of Natural Products, licorice, the main ingredient in candy, may help to keep tooth decay and gum disease at bay. Teeth protection is provided by the compounds found in the dried root of licorice plant. Chinese licorice, found in northern mainland...
- Mr. Michael Stephen Cherre DDS355 Ozark Trail Dr Ballwin MO 63011
- Dr. Ernst Martin Taeger Other4137 N Us Hwy 67 Florissant MO 63034
- Dr. Julie Fahl Mccray DDS, MS7171 Delmar Blvd Saint Louis MO 63130
- Dr. Jacqueline Anne Demko DDS MS14377 Woodlake Drive Chesterfield MO 63017
- Dr. Suhail A Khouri DDS175 Lamp And Lantern Vlg Chesterfield MO 63017
- Dr. Andrew Hayes D.D.S., M.S.D.6 Mcbride And Son Corporate Center Dr Chesterfield MO 63005