Dr. Andrea Martineau practices Pediatric Anesthesiology in Saint Louis, MO. As a pediatric anesthesiologist, Dr. Martineau treats children who have experienced an illness, injury, or disease that requires surgery or a procedure. Pediatric anesthesiologists are qualified to evaluate complex problems and plan a safe anesthetic for each child. Through special training and experience, pediatric anesthesiologists provide the safest care for infants and children undergoing anesthesia.
- Anesthesiology, St. Louis University School of Medicine, St. Louis
Dr. Andrea Martineau MD's Practice location
Saint Louis, MO 63110Get Direction
NORFOLK, VA 23507Get Direction
Dr. Andrea Martineau MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What is a Tummy Tuck?
Abdominoplasty, or a tummy tuck, is the surgical method to remove extra fat and skin from the abdominal region. Tummy tucks also help to tighten the muscles in the abdominal region giving it a fab look.This surgery can be chosen by anybody who is in good health and wants to reduce abdominal size. It...
- What Is Hemicrania Continua?
IntroductionHemicrania continua is a rare and severe form of daily headaches. It is a continuous headache disorder, which is known to affect more women than men. It is a primary headache disorder, which means that an underlying cause has already been ruled out by carefully examining the medical...
- Stanford University's Linebacker Ryan Beecher Must Now Tackle Lymphoma
There's no doubt that Ryan Beecher is strong. If you want just watch one Stanford University football game, you'll see that and then some. However, he is now going to have to use a different type of strength in his battle against lymphoma.Ryan's storyWhile many had been following Ryan Beecher before...
- Is the Epstein-Barr Virus a Contributor to Multiple Sclerosis?
Multiple sclerosis has been known as an individual disease since 1868, when it was identified by Jean-Martin Charcot, a French neurologist. Ever since then, the cause of multiple sclerosis has not been identified.Theories as to the causes of multiple sclerosis came about during the twentieth...
- Celiac Disease Patients do not Experience More Depression
A new study found that those with celiac disease are no longer more likely to become depressed or experience sleep difficulty as compared to the whole population. This new study was based on a national health survey. The study also showed that people who observe gluten-free diet and have not been...
- Can Bladder Spasms Be Treated?
Living with bladder spasms is a painful reality for many. Not only is the condition physically painful, but it can also cause mental and emotional trauma among those dealing with bladder spasms daily.What are bladder spasms?Normally, passing urine is a systematic function of the body, wherein...
- Dr. Jacob Leo Christensen MD1 Childrens Pl Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Joseph Franklin Banks D.O.2401 Gillham Rd Kansas City MO 64108
- Dr. Douglas Royce Thompson MD4800 Sand Point Way Ne Seattle WA 98105
- Dr. Joan M Niehoff MD1 Childrens Pl Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Soumya Mahapatra MD1 Childrens Pl Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Brandon Anthony Roberts MD1 Childrens Pl Saint Louis MO 63110