Dr. Andrea Martineau MD
Anesthesiologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Anesthesiology3635 Vista Ave at Grand Blvd 3FDT Saint Louis MO, 63110
Dr. Andrea Martineau practices Pediatric Anesthesiology in Saint Louis, MO. As a pediatric anesthesiologist, Dr. Martineau treats children who have experienced an illness, injury, or disease that requires surgery or a procedure. Pediatric anesthesiologists are qualified to evaluate complex problems and plan a safe anesthetic for each child. Through special training and experience, pediatric anesthesiologists provide the safest care for infants and children undergoing anesthesia.
- Anesthesiology, St. Louis University School of Medicine, St. Louis
Dr. Andrea Martineau MD's Practice location
Saint Louis, MO 63110Get Direction
NORFOLK, VA 23507Get Direction
Dr. Andrea Martineau MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Are Natural Treatments for Depression?
There are multiple medications that can successfully treat depression. However, many individuals are interested in taking the natural route, to find natural remedies to cure their depression. There are many alternative therapies that can help to control the symptoms of moderate to severe depression....
- Genes Can Influence an Individual's Body Language and Behavior
Empathetic behavior and body language are both associated with genetic variations, according to a study published in, Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences. Thus, a smile or nod of empathy may explain the type of genes the individual has. Individuals who display more empathetic behavior...
- Natural Laxatives That Work: Best Natural Laxatives
What is a natural laxative?A laxative can be in the form of a food, drink, oil, and compound. It may not necessarily be medication only. A laxative induces bowel movement and loosens the stool. If the source is natural, then it is considered as a natural laxative.In constipation, the bowel movement...
- Clinically Isolated Syndrome vs. Multiple Sclerosis: What You Need To Know
Clinically isolated syndrome presents the same type of attack where the body’s immune system attacks the central nervous system. If this only happens once, it's known as CIS.Clinically Isolated SyndromeDespite popular belief, CIS does not always go on to develop multiple sclerosis. This does...
- What Causes Binge Eating Disorder?
It is very normal for anyone to overeat once in a while. However, when you start overeating on a daily basis and it starts getting out of control, it is probably time to visit a doctor and get checked for binge eating disorder. It is basically a medical complication that makes you want to eat all...
- What is Prediabetes?
Prediabetes is a condition characterized by glucose levels that are high, but not as high as in the case of Type 2 diabetes. In most cases, there are no specific symptoms, and the condition remains undiagnosed for a long time. Prediabetes is also known as impaired glucose tolerance or impaired...
- Dr. Joseph Franklin Banks D.O.Department of Anesthesiology and Critical Care Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Douglas Royce Thompson MD1 CHILDRENS PL SAINT LOUIS MO 63110
- Dr. Jacob Leo Christensen MD1 Childrens Pl Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Joan M Niehoff MD1 Childrens Pl Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Jacob Daniel Aubuchon MD4920 Walsh St Saint Louis MO 63109
- Dr. Russell Jl Groener MD1 Childrens Pl Saint Louis MO 63110