Dr. Seth Adam Jarrell M.D.
Internist1980 Tybee Lane Lake Charles LA, 70605
Dr. Seth Jarrell is an internist practicing in Lake Charles, LA. Dr. Jarrell specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Jarrell provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
Dr. Seth Adam Jarrell M.D.'s Practice location
Lake Charles, LA 70605Get Direction
FLORENCE, AL 35630Get Direction
Dr. Seth Adam Jarrell M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Jarrell
- Decoding Facts About the Strep Throat Infection
Is it a sore throat or a strep throat infection?Strep throat is a medical condition associated with bacteria that infect the throat and tonsils. The infection is caused by group A Streptococcus bacteria. This group of bacteria is usually spread through contact with droplets of an infected person....
- Sore Tongue
The tongue is made up of different muscles that help us speak, swallow, chew, or taste food. So when we have a sore tongue, it can be quite hard to ignore.Although a sore tongue is not always a cause for concern, emergency medical attention may be required in some cases, such as rapid tongue...
- How Can I Prevent Premature Graying?
As pigmentation cells stop producing the pigment, gray hair is the result. It may also be bleached by the accumulation of hydrogen peroxide, a chemical naturally produced in the body. In most cases, graying occurs by the time an individual is 30-years-old. Most people have gray hair by the time they...
- What is Interstitial Cystitis?
Interstitial cystitis, also known as painful bladder syndrome, is a chronic condition of the urinary bladder that causes extreme pain and discomfort. It mostly affects women, but may be seen in men as well. Interstitial cystitis often causes mild to severe pain in and around the pelvic area....
- Sleep Positioners May Increase a Baby's Risk of Death
A warning has been issued by the FDA and the Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) against the use of sleep-positioning devices for babies. About 12 deaths have been reported with the use of these devices in the last 13 years.FDA principal deputy commissioner, Joshua Sharfstein, reported that...
- Rapid Shallow Breathing (Tachypnea): Causes and Treatments
What is rapid shallow breathing?Rapid, shallow breathing, also medically called as tachypnea, is a term used to describe a breathing that is too fast, particularly when people have it due to a lung disease or other health conditions. Sometimes, rapid, shallow breathing and hyperventilation...
- Anacleto Tagorda Ordinario435 South Ryan Street Lake Charles Louisiana 70601
- Dr. Mohammed S. Sarwar M.D.1000 Walters Street Lake Charles LA 70607
- Dr. Jarmon Charles Comeaux M.D.2770 3rd Ave Lake Charles LA 70601
- Dr. Greyson Clarke Thomas MD1980 Tybee Lane Lake Charles LA 70605
- Dr. Susan Bourgeois Ieyoub M.D.4345 NELSON RD STE 201 LAKE CHARLES LA 70605
- Dr. Samuel Louis Pierce M.D.1980 Tybee Lane Lake Charles LA 70605