Dr. Nichole Doyle practices Pediatric Anesthesiology in Kansas City, MO. As a pediatric anesthesiologist, Dr. Doyle treats children who have experienced an illness, injury, or disease that requires surgery or a procedure. Pediatric anesthesiologists are qualified to evaluate complex problems and plan a safe anesthetic for each child. Through special training and experience, pediatric anesthesiologists provide the safest care for infants and children undergoing anesthesia.
Education and Training
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine 2006
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Regional Anesthesia
- University of Kansas Affiliated Hospitals 2011
- Pediatric Anesthesiology, Arkansas Children's Hospital, Little Rock, AR 2012
Dr. Nichole Doyle MD's Practice location
Kansas City, MO 64108Get Direction
Wichita, KS 67214Get Direction
Dr. Nichole Doyle MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Vietnam Vet Discusses His Mental and Physical Struggles, Including Sleep Apnea
It’s hard to imagine being 17 years old and joining the Navy Reserves in the middle of a war. However, that’s exactly what Everett Cook did. Cook had been delivering telegrams for Western Union after school to pay off his first car when he signed-up for the reserves. This decision has led Cook...
- Can Cholesterol Medication Treat Gallstones?
Gallstones are created inside the gallbladder due to abnormal gallbladder processes. Gallstones are caused when the liver produces too much cholesterol. This cholesterol hyperactivity can be caused by factors such as drugs or obesity. Formation of gallstones displays certain factors like mucus...
- Can Losing Weight Cause Gallstones?
Losing weight rapidly if you are overweight can increase the risk of developing gallstones. Dieters who shed weight slowly are safer than those who lose three pounds or more in a week.The GallbladderThe gallbladder, which is a tiny sac found below the liver, functions as bile is stored until it is...
- Signs You Have An Eating Disorder
Eating disorders are mental disorders that are characterized by a number of unusual eating habits. Anyone can be affected by an eating disorder. Although most cases of eating disorders involve women, men are also susceptible. Eating disorders are described as any eating abnormalities that harm the...
- What Is the Purpose of an Esophagogastroduodenoscopy (EGD)?
What is an esophagogastroduodenoscopy (EGD)?An esophagogastroduodenoscopy or EGD is an upper GI endoscopy procedure performed to diagnose and treat problems in the esophagus, stomach, and duodenum.This procedure involves the use of an endoscope, which is a long and flexible tube with a tiny camera...
- What is Testicular Cancer: Get the Facts
Testicular cancer is a malignancy that affects the testes, which are the sex glands in men that are responsible for secreting the male sex hormone testosterone and for producing sperm cells that fertilize female eggs to kick start a pregnancy.Prevalence of testicular cancerIn the United States,...
- Dr. Adam Craig Booser MD2401 Gillham Rd Kansas City MO 64108
- Dr. Joseph Franklin Banks D.O.2401 Gillham Rd Kansas City MO 64108
- Dr. Robin Decoursey Jenson M.D.2401 GILLHAM RD KANSAS CITY MO 64108
- Dr. Neal F Campbell MD2401 GILLHAM RD KANSAS CITY MO 64108
- Daniel Agne DO2401 Gillham Rd Kansas City MO 64108
- Todd Anthony Glenski M.D.2401 GILLHAM RD KANSAS CITY MO 64108