Dr. Arsenio Gregorio Lopez MD
Oncologist | Medical Oncology7848 Gateway Blvd E El Paso TX, 79915
Dr. Arsenio Lopez is an oncologist practicing in El Paso, TX. Dr. Lopez specializes in the care and treatment of patients with cancer. As an oncologist, Dr. Lopez manages and oversees the treatment of a cancer patient after he or she has been diagnosed with the disease. Oncologists will care for their patients throughout the course of the disease. Types of oncologists include medical oncologists, surgical oncologists, radiation oncologists, gynecologic oncologists, pediatric oncologists and hematologist oncologists.
Education and Training
Univ Of The Philippines- Coll Of Med- Manila- Philippines 1989
University of the Philippines Manila College of Medicine 1989
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Medical Oncology
- Liver Cancer
- Prostate Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (dvt)
- Permanent Removal Of Ingrown Toenails
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
- Univ Tx Med Sch At Houston, Medical Oncology; Emory Univ Sch Of Med, Internal Medicine
- EMORY HEALTHCARE
Dr. Arsenio Gregorio Lopez MD's Practice location
El Paso, TX 79915Get Direction
Dr. Arsenio Gregorio Lopez MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lopez
- What Are Petechiae?
What Are Petechiae?Petechiae can be described as marks or blotches that normally appear on the skin and are tiny, round, and purplish or reddish in color. Petechiae are usually pinpoint-sized. Minor hemorrhage (bleeding that is localized below the skin) is the source of petechiae.Although they...
- Is Lower Back Pain a Sign of Testicular Cancer?
Testicular cancer affects the male sex organs called the testes, two oval shaped gonads located just beneath the penis, which are primarily responsible for producing male sex cells called sperm, as well as the male sex hormone called testosterone. Cancer mainly affects the germ cells, which in...
- Blogging Her Way Through Lymphoma - A 22 Year Old’s Way to Cope
In May of 2016, Katie DeMasi graduated from the University of Delaware with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing. The young woman already had a job lined up as a registered nurse at NYU Langone Medical Center in New York City. She had picked out her scrubs and spent a few of her summer days...
- Oscar Winner Kathy Bates Talks About Learning She Had Ovarian and Breast Cancer
Breast and ovarian cancer are serious diseases that can affect any woman. Both can be terrifying to have, and no woman wants to hear those dreaded words from her doctor.Cancer is responsible for millions of deaths every year, and though modern medicine has come a long way to treat this disease,...
- Diem Brown is Remembered with Every New MTV 'Challenge' Season
Many fell in love with Diem Brown during her season of MTV's 'The Challenge' but sadly, she passed away only a few weeks after the show from her battle with cancer. However, MTV has put in place a way to ensure that she is remembered for seasons to come.Remembering DiemAfter the show finished...
- How #Cancerland Changed New York Fashion Week
New York Fashion Week is a prestigious event that is held every year in the months of February and September. It shows off the latest fashion collections from renown designers, exhibited by the world’s most successful models. This year, AnoOno came together with #Cancerland, a U.S. non-profit...
- Dr. Ragene Ruth Rivera MD1901 Grandview Ave El Paso TX 79902
- Dr. Byron H Chesbro MD1901 Grandview Ave El Paso TX 79902
- Dr. Maria Chona Aloba M.D.7848 Gateway Blvd E El Paso TX 79915
- Dr. Raul M Portillo MD1901 Grandview Ave El Paso TX 79902
- Dr. Mutombo Kankonde M.D., M.PH.11601 PELLICANO DR EL PASO TX 79936
- Dr. Jesus Alberto Gomez M.D.7848 Gateway Blvd E El Paso TX 79915