Dr. Gary S Fishman M.D.
Ear-Nose and Throat Doctor (ENT)670 Stoneleigh Ave Bld#665,Suite 205 Carmel NY, 10512
Dr. Gary Fishman is an ear, nose and throat (ENT) doctor, also known as an otolaryngologist, practicing in Carmel, NY. Dr. Fishman specializes in diseases and disorders of the ear, nose and throat as well as other parts of the head and neck. Such structures an ENT may work on include the sinuses, larynx (voice box) and mouth in addition to the ear, nose and throat. There are seven areas of expertise that an ENT might specialize in, and these are: allergies; facial reconstructive surgery; head and neck; laryngology; otology/neurotology; pediatric otolaryngology; and rhinology.
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto
- Bronx Municipal Hosp Ctr, Ophthalmology; Bronx Municipal Hosp Ctr, Otolaryngology; Montefiore M C-H&l Moses Div, General Surgery
- Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
- Montefiore Med. Center 1984
Dr. Gary S Fishman M.D.'s Practice location
Carmel, NY 10512Get Direction
New York, NY 10024Get Direction
YORKTOWN HEIGHTS, NY 10598Get Direction
Dr. Gary S Fishman M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Fishman
- Ear Infection: What Is Otitis Interna?
Before learning about otitis interna, let us review the basic anatomy of the internal ear to understand the topic easily.What causes ear infections?The occurrence of ear infections happens due to viral or bacterial infections that affect the middle ear. It is mostly the sections of the ear behind...
- What Specialists Treat Laryngitis?
Laryngitis is a condition that occurs when the voice box - also called the larynx - is inflamed and becomes swollen. It therefore cannot vibrate. It thus produces a hoarse sound from the throat or in some cases, rids one of their voice entirely. Recovery without treatment is possible.Symptoms of...
- Natural Remedies for Nasal Congestion
What is a nasal congestion?Cold, flu, and sinus infections are often few of the culprits that lead to sinus and nasal congestion. Most people must have experienced sinus-related pain and pressure in some point of their lives, and often, people tend to recover without taking antibiotics or any other...
- Ear Infections: What is Swimmer’s Ear?
Swimmer’s ear, or otitis external, is the infection of a person's outer ear. It is caused by an inflammation of the external ear canal that extends from the ear pinna to the ear drum. This type of ear infection commonly occurs due to lingering moisture in the ear, followed by a resulting bacterial...
- What Is Cauliflower Ear: Causes and Treatments
What is cauliflower ear?When we talk about the term “cauliflower ear”, it refers to a kind of deformity of the ear. It can be due to various causes such as an injury or blunt trauma to the ear during a wrestling or boxing match. If this injury is not treated in a timely manner, then it can lead...
- What Is Central Vertigo?
Types of VertigoWhen the world seems as though it is spinning, without cause, it is time to check with a doctor. There are two common forms of vertigo; central and peripheral....
- Dr. Barry Michael Shapiro MD425 N State Rd Briarcliff Manor NY 10510
- Dr. Mitchell Kolker M.D.200 Westage Business Ctr Fishkill NY 12524
- Dr. Timothy J Siglock M.D.3680 HILL BLVD JEFFERSON VALLEY NY 10535
- Dr. Lawrence A. Lewis M.D.344 E Main St Mount Kisco NY 10549
- Dr. Dov Bloch M.D.107 Newtown Rd Danbury CT 06810
- Dr. Jay Klarsfeld M.D.107 Newtown Rd Danbury CT 06810