Dr. Angela Finley Rose O.D.
Optometrist | Vision Therapy1635 Higdon Ferry Rd Suite E Hot Springs National Park AR, 71913
Angela Rose is an optometrist practicing in Hot Springs National Park, AR. Angela specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Angela performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Angela Finley Rose O.D.'s Practice location
Hot Springs National Park, AR 71913Get Direction
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Cataracts?
When the lens of the eye becomes clouded, it is a condition known as cataracts. In patients with cataracts, proteins that are contained in the lens begin to break down, making the lens cloudy with an increase in age. Because cataracts develop very slowly, vision may not be affected right away and...
- Eyelid Twitching and Stress
What is eyelid twitching?Eyelid twitching or myokymia is an involuntary eyelid spasm. The upper lid is usually affected, but spasms can also occur in the lower lid or both lids. Eyelid twitching is often mild for most people. However, others may experience stronger spasms, which may force their lids...
- What is Secondary Cataracts?
Everyone who has had their cataracts removed surgically remembers how happy they felt when they finally regained their ability to see. The world all of a sudden became more lively and full of color. You began doing things you couldn't do when you had the cataracts. But then you began noticing your...
- Eye Twitching: Causes and How to Stop It
What is eye twitching?While it may seem like a normal experience of the eye, eye twitching could become irritating and could be a cause for concern when it persists for a long period of time and with higher frequency. In medical terms, eye twitching is known as blepharospasm, which is defined as an...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Pink Eye?
Pink eye, or conjunctivitis, is a contagious eye condition caused by the inflammation and infection of the conjunctiva. The conjunctiva is the transparent membrane covering the white part of the eye and the eyeball. Infection and swelling of the the mucous membrane becomes reddish, and the entire...
- Dr. Michael Todd Semmler O.D.101 Plaza Carmona Pl Hot Springs Village AR 71909
- Dr. Gregory A Ramer O.D.1629 Airport Rd Hot Springs National Park AR 71913
- Ms. Kathryn Leeann Brown O.D.300 Treasure Isle Rd Hot Springs National Park AR 71913
- Dr. Annette Gail Webb-stevenson O.D.1540 Airport Rd Hot Springs National Park AR 71913
- Dr. Thomas G Justus OD1023 S Main Street Malvern AR 72104
- Dr. Wallace W Towle OD1827 Central Ave Hot Springs National Park AR 71901