Dr. Cassandra Hall is a speech language pathologist practicing in SPRINGFIELD, MO. Dr. Hall specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Hall evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Hall helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
- Role of physician perception of patient smile on pretest probability assessment for acute pulmonary embolism.
- Impact of Patient Affect on Physician Estimate of Probability of Serious Illness and Test Ordering.
- Clinical characteristics of children evaluated for suspected pulmonary embolism with D-dimer testing.
- Diagnostic accuracy of the D-dimer in children.
Mrs. Cassandra Lynn Hall M.S., CCC-SLP's Practice location
SPRINGFIELD, MO 65802Get Direction
Mrs. Cassandra Lynn Hall M.S., CCC-SLP's reviewsWrite Review
- Is There a Cure for Autism?
It is natural to ask your doctor about the cure for any disease once you have been diagnosed with it. The same is true for those diagnosed with autism. Unfortunately, there is no cure for autism.Various behavioral adjustment methods and medications that manage autism’s core symptoms are available...
- How Common is Autism?
According to a recent survey, 1 out of every 52 children who attend school is autistic. The rates of the disease are constantly increasing, and the disease has trippled in the past decade, not only in the U.S but all around the world.Boys are more affectedWhen we study different ethnic groups and...
- What is Autism?
Autism is a developmental disorder that affects an individual's communication, social, and interpersonal skills. For individuals with this neurological disorder, their normal brain development supporting communication and social skills are impaired. Autism is also known as autism spectrum disorder...
- Treating Autism
Since symptoms of autism can vary depending on the child, and behaviors can often change over time, treatment solutions should be tailored to individual needs. A program should improve a child’s communication skills while addressing social, behavioral, and learning aspects of a child’s life....
- Early Warning Signs of Multiple Sclerosis
Is it Multiple Sclerosis?Although some of the symptoms of multiple sclerosis are common, there is no definitive pattern that applies to everyone. The symptoms of multiple sclerosis also resemble those of many other diseases. What sets the symptoms of MS apart from other conditions is time. In many...
- Understanding Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis (RRMS)
Most patients who are diagnosed with multiple sclerosis usually fall under the category of having RRMS. In most patients, relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis in the course of the disease changes after several decades and usually becomes worse, and the patient’s diagnosis is likely to progress...
- Ms. Stacy Lee Crossen M.S., CCC-SLP2285 W DEERFIELD ST SPRINGFIELD MO 65807
- Miss Melinda M Miller M.S., CCC-SLP1514 W LARK ST SPRINGFIELD MO 65810
- Mrs. Debra A. Lewis M.A., CCC-SLP1200 E WOODHURST DR SPRINGFIELD MO 65804
- Ms. Kathy Anne Sears SLP907 S CRAIG AVE SPRINGFIELD MO 65802
- Stacey Whitney205 NORTH ST, NIXA MO 65714
- Tyler A Palmer M.S., CFY-SLP1610 E. SUNSHINE STREET SPRINGFIELD MO 65804