Dr. Chinh Ngoc Pham M.D.
Cardiothoracic Surgeon890 Poplar Church Road Suite 210 Camp Hill PA, 17011
Dr. Chinh Pham is a cardiothoracic surgeon practicing in Camp Hill, PA. Dr. Pham specializes in surgical procedues of vital organs in the chest such as the heart, lungs, esophagus and more. As a cardiothoracic surgeon, Dr. Pham typically treats conditions like heart disease and lung disease. This class of surgeon can also include cardiac surgeons, cardiovascular surgeons, congenital heart surgeons and general thoracic surgeons.
Education and Training
UNIV OF MD SCH OF MED 2001
University of Maryland At Baltimore / Professional Schools 2001
University of Maryland School of Medicine 2001
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Skin Cancer
- Umbilical Hernia
- Inguinal Hernia
- Sebaceous Cyst
Dr. Chinh Ngoc Pham M.D.'s Practice location
Camp Hill, PA 17011Get Direction
Dr. Chinh Ngoc Pham M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Pham
- Congestive Heart Failure: What is Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery (CABG)?
Congestive Heart Failure is the leading cause of emergency hospitalization among people aged over sixty. It is a condition where the heart is inefficient in pumping the required amount of blood to the other parts of the body. This inefficiency can sometimes be so severe that it can impair the...
- Treatment for Congestive Heart Failure
The following methods work together to treat heart failure:...
- Atypical Forms of Myocardial Infarction
Atypical myocardial infarction often occurs in older patients with a pronounced cardiosclerosis, circulatory failure, and often with people who have a history of heart attacks.The symptoms may confuse you, or make you think that they are not associated with the heart.Usually, atypical manifestations...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- Are There Benign and Malignant Tumors of the Heart?
It is a well-known fact that in the body, in various tissues due to various reasons, neoplasms sometimes appear in the form of tumor growths. The heart is not an exception. The tumor growth can be benign and malignant. Therefore, there are two types of the heart tumors.Benign tumors These do not...
- Dr. Serrie C. Lico MD875 POPLAR CHURCH RD CAMP HILL PA 17011
- Dr. David Brett Loran M.D.205 S Front St Harrisburg PA 17104
- Dr. Joseph Brian Clark M.D.500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033
- Dr. Michael F Reed M.D.500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033
- Dr. Christoph E Brehm M.D.500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033
- Dr. Troy Allen Moritz D.O.205 S Front St Harrisburg PA 17104