Dr. Anupama Kewalramani MD
Pulmonologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Pulmonology22 S Greene St Baltimore MD, 21201
Dr. Anupama Kewalramani practices Pediatric Pulmonology in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Kewalramani treats children who have breathing problems, or a problem with his or her lungs. Pediatric pulmonologists often treat children with chronic cough, difficulty breathing, recurring pneumonia, asthma, cystic fibrosis, apnea, chronic lung disease in premature infants, noisy breathing, and conditions that require special equipment to monitor and/or help with breathing at home.
Education and Training
Tulane Univ Sch of Med, New Orleans La 1998
Tulane University School of Medicine 1998
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Allergic Reaction
- Hives (urticaria)
- Food Allergies
Dr. Anupama Kewalramani MD's Practice location
Dr. Anupama Kewalramani MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kewalramani
- Croup and Its Symptoms
Croup, a viral infection in children, is a condition that causes swelling of the vocal cords. The cause of croup is also the same virus that causes a normal cold. Croup can happen any time, but is very common during the winter. ...
- Croup: Making a Diagnosis
Croup is a common viral infection among children. It causes inflammation and swelling of the trachea (windpipe) and larynx (throat). As a result, a barking cough and noisy breathing often occur. Children under five years old are the most susceptible to the condition.Children who contract croup...
- Asthmatic Bronchitis: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatments
IntroductionEvery time you inhale, air enters your nose and mouth, and then flows down the throat through the air passageways called as bronchial tubes. For the air to reach the lungs, these passageways need to be open. To transport the oxygen to the tissues of the body, oxygen is passed into the...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Croup?
Croup is a common viral illness that affects children, and is characterized by symptoms that include a runny nose and an extreme cough. This viral infection affects the voice box and the wind pipe and may lead to obstruction in breathing. The vocal cords are swollen and as air is forced through this...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Differentiating Croup from Asthma
Croup and asthma are two conditions that involve organs, which are responsible for breathing. Since both conditions affect the respiratory system, it is highly advisable to learn their differences to be able to approach each condition properly.What Is Croup?Croup is typically caused by a virus. It...
- Dr. Anna B Fishbein MD, MSC22 S Greene St Baltimore MD 21201
- Dr. Brian Michael Mcginley M.D.1800 Orleans St Baltimore MD 21287
- Dr. Bridget Danielle Stuart MD1800 Orleans St Baltimore MD 21287
- Dr. Deanna Mae Green MD200 N Wolfe St Baltimore MD 21287
- Dr. Joseph Collaco M.D.200 N Wolfe St Baltimore MD 21287
- Dr. Beryl Joel Rosenstein M.D.1800 Orleans Street Baltimore MD 21287