Dr. Anupama Kewalramani MD
Pulmonologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Pulmonology22 S Greene St Baltimore MD, 21201
Dr. Anupama Kewalramani practices Pediatric Pulmonology in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Kewalramani treats children who have breathing problems, or a problem with his or her lungs. Pediatric pulmonologists often treat children with chronic cough, difficulty breathing, recurring pneumonia, asthma, cystic fibrosis, apnea, chronic lung disease in premature infants, noisy breathing, and conditions that require special equipment to monitor and/or help with breathing at home.
Education and Training
Tulane Univ Sch of Med, New Orleans La 1998
Tulane University School of Medicine 1998
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Allergic Reaction
- Hives (urticaria)
- Food Allergies
- Tulane Univ Sch Of Med, Internal Medicine/Pediatrics
- LSU HEALTH SCIENCES
Dr. Anupama Kewalramani MD's Practice location
Dr. Anupama Kewalramani MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kewalramani
- What is Lung Cancer? Get the Facts
The Nature of Cancerous CellsEvery cell in the human body is programmed to carry out a specific role. For example, a red blood cell carries oxygen to tissues, a white blood cell wards off infection, and an intestinal cell absorbs nutrients in the digestive tract. All these cells are programmed to...
- Epinephrine for Quick Croup Relief
Croup is a childhood illness that can cause distress to children, especially at night. It is characterized by stridor and a barking cough. This viral condition results in laryngeal and tracheal swelling.Although most cases of croup are successfully managed at home, there are still cases where...
- What Is Tay-Sachs Disease?
IntroductionTay-Sachs disease is a genetic disorder that affects the brain's nerve cells. Individuals who have this disorder lacks a type of protein that is needed to break down fatty substances in the brain. Without this protein, fatty substances accumulate in the brain to toxic levels, which...
- Croup vs. RSV: How Are They Different?
Childhood illnesses are very common and can strike at any moment. Croup and RSV are among the most common illnesses that can harm children.CroupCroup is a mild condition, usually nothing to worry about, but it can be scary for parents to witness. This common childhood illness often occurs during the...
- Home Treatments for Croup
Children, especially the younger ones are prone to have croup. It is a viral infection that causes swelling and inflammation of the vocal cords. Croup is characterized by a bad cough that resembles a barking seal and difficulty in breathing. The virus that causes croup is also the same virus that...
- Is it Lung Cancer or COPD?
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) and lung cancer are two ends of the same spectrum. Though vastly different in core characteristics, they share many symptoms such as painful wheezing, a persistent cough, and the production of copious mucus. Both these diseases have similar causes and...
- Dr. Anna B Fishbein MD, MSC22 S Greene St Baltimore MD 21201
- Dr. Anayansi Lasso-Pirot M.D.22 S Greene St Baltimore MD 21201
- Dr. Carol Blaisdell M.D.22 S Greene St Baltimore MD 21201
- Melissa W Streett MSN22 S Greene St Baltimore MD 21201
- Dr. Maria cecilia Saavedra Melendres M.D.22 S Greene St Baltimore MD 21201
- Lisa M Bell CRNP22 S Greene St Baltimore MD 21201