Dr. Michael Djernes, MD is one of the country's most highly rated doctors. His specialties include neurology and he currently treats patients in Meridian, Idaho. Dr. Djernes completed medical school at ...
Education and Training
Loma Linda University School of Medicine 1986
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Parkinson's Disease
- Neck Pain
- Back Pain
- Multiple Sclerosis (ms)
- Memory Loss
- Vascular Disease
- Univ Wa Med Ctr, Neurology; Loma Linda Univ Med Ctr, Neurology; Loma Linda Univ Med Ctr, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology; Loma Linda Univ Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- University of Washington Program
Dr. Michael R. Djernes M.D.'s Practice location
Nampa, ID 83686Get Direction
Nampa, ID 83686Get Direction
Dr. Michael R. Djernes M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Sleep Disorder May Cause Brain Inflammation in Parkinson’s Patients
Researchers have long proposed that a sleep disorder may increase inflammatory responses, and may increase the risk of developing various neurodegenerative diseases, including Parkinson’s disease. A recent study called “Assessment of neuroinflammation in patients with idiopathic...
- Carol Burnett's Beloved Sidekick, Tim Conway, Is Battling Dementia
A person's age or status does not matter when dementia is in the picture. Dementia is a blanket term for deterioration in mental and cognitive ability. Over time, dementia can progress enough to interfere with someone's daily life. ...
- Is There a Cure for Vertigo?
Because vertigo has various causes, treatment depends on the actual cause of the condition. As a result, some causes of vertigo can be completely cured, while there are others the affected individual can only manage.However, you shouldn’t just rush to the hospital after experiencing vertigo, other...
- The History of Parkinson's Disease
You've probably heard of Parkinson's disease, with it affecting millions of people around the world, mostly those who are older. But do you know how it came to be? This disorder has a vast and interesting history as to how it came to be. It's essential to learn the history of Parkinson's to get a...
- Multiple Sclerosis and Multi-Tasking
Trying to multitask is enough to slow down anyone. However, this twofold action poses an even greater risk to multiple sclerosis (MS) patients: the risk of cognitive impairment. The impairment can be caused by shifting from one task to two tasks, known as the dual-task cost. ...
- Wandering and Dementia
What is wandering?Wandering is an act of aimless movement mostly done by people who are suffering from some neurological problems such as dementia and autism, among others. These conditions affect most of the elderly and young children. Therefore, parents of young children who have autism or sons...
- Dr. Jackie J Whitesell MD1072 N Liberty St Boise ID 83704
- Mrs. Sarai Ambert-pompey MD3181 Sw Sam Jackson Park Rd Portland OR 97239
- Dr. Heidi T Orme M.D.125 E Idaho St Boise ID 83702
- Dr. Stephen P Ireland MD2421 NE Doctors Dr Bend OR 97701
- Dr. Edward B Jernigan MD100 E Idaho St Boise ID 83712
- Dr. Anna I Irwin MD520 S Eagle Rd Meridian ID 83642