Dr. Sarika Rohatgi is a pediatric gastroenterologist practicing in Milwaukee, WI. Dr. Rohatgi specializes in digestive system, liver or nutritional problems in children from the newborn period to their teens. Conditions such as irritable bowel syndrome, lactose intolerance, chronic constipation or obesity can all be treated by a pediatric gastroenterologist.
Dr. Sarika Rohatgi MBBS, MD's Practice location
Milwaukee, WI 53226Get Direction
WALNUT CREEK, CA 94598Get Direction
Dr. Sarika Rohatgi MBBS, MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Is Your Poop Healthy?
Have you ever given a glance at your poop before flushing it? Probably, not! We mostly do it every day, but never realize that the look and color of our poop can indicate a lot of things about our health. Yes! Our pooping habits can tell a lot about whether we are leading a healthy lifestyle or not....
- Which Conditions Are Linked with Mesenteric Adenitis?
Mesenteric adenitis, also called as mesenteric lymphadenitis, is a condition that causes swelling and inflammation in the abdominal lymph nodes. This condition usually affects children and adolescents.Lymph nodes are small glands that are part of the lymphatic system. They contain a type of white...
- Two Sisters Create a Resourceful Gluten-Free Website
Diagnosed at 3 years old with celiac disease, Sara Kronenberg and her family had to make some big changes to their diets and embrace a gluten-free lifestyle. Thanks to her mother’s support and research that she did about living gluten-free, Sara and her older sister Emma became experts at...
- The Common Dental Issues that are Associated with Celiac Disease
When compared to general population, those who have celiac disease seems to suffer from dental issues more commonly than those who suffer from other conditions.It is said that oral health is the window to a patient's overall health, and an experienced dentist would tell patients that almost any...
- How is Cholera Diagnosed?
How is Cholera Diagnosed?Cholera is an acute bacteria disease caused by a bacterium called Vibrio cholerae. Infection with the cholera bacteria can lead to severe vomiting and diarrhea and finally electrolyte loss or dehydration. If not treated, cholera can, in many cases, result in death.In order...
- Newborn Jaundice Prognosis and Home Remedies
Jaundice is a condition that causes yellowing of the skin and certain parts of the eyes. Your child will be checked for jaundice three days after being born. Nevertheless, you should watch out for any signs of the disorder after your go back home since it can take up to seven days to become...
- Dr. Alan N Mayer MD9000 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Adrian Miranda MD9000 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Steven L Werlin MD9000 West Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Joshua Dennis Noe M.D.9000 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Narayanan Venkatasubramani M.D., MRCP., MBBS.2100 Erwin Rd Durham NC 27705
- Dr. Gisela G Chelimsky MD9000 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226