Dr. Kelly Schlosberg practices Emergency Medicine in San Antonio, TX. Dr. Schlosberg assesses patients who seek immediate medical attention at any time of day or night. Emergency Medicine Physicians are trained to efficiently work with each patient and situation no matter how acute or life-threatening. Dr. Schlosberg examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses conditions, and decides the best treatment methods.
Emergency MedicineAmerican Board of Emergency MedicineABEM
- Maricopa Med Ctr, Emergency Medicine; Maricopa Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Kelly Slayton Schlosberg M.D.'s Practice location
San Antonio, TX 78205Get Direction
Dr. Kelly Slayton Schlosberg M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Cat Scratch Fever?
IntroductionCat scratch fever or cat scratch disease is a bacterial infection spread by cats. You can get the cat scratch fever from a scratch or bite of a cat that is infected with the bacterium called Bartonella henselae. Aside from the infected cat’s scratch, you can also acquire the infection...
- Chikungunya Fever: Symptoms, Treatment, and Prevention
Introduction Chikungunya is a viral infection that is transmitted by mosquitoes. The chikungunya virus causes a sudden onset of fever along with severe joint pain. The illness is not considered as contagious, but in rare instances, the virus can get transmitted through contact with a person's...
- What Is Epistaxis?
What is epistaxis?Epistaxis or commonly called a nosebleed is defined as a type of bleeding that occurs from the nostrils, the nasal cavity, or the nasopharynx. Nosebleeds are mostly caused by the rupture of blood vessels inside the nose. Bleeding may be spontaneous or caused by injuries or trauma....
- Facts About Meningitis Vaccines
IntroductionThe only way to prevent serious and life-threatening diseases such as meningitis is through vaccination. Meningitis can also be caused by viral, bacterial, and fungal infections. The infection usually affects the meninges or membranes that enclose the brain and spinal cord. Although...
- Influenza B: What You Need to Know
Influenza Influenza, also commonly called as the flu, is a highly contagious respiratory infection caused by viruses, particularly influenza A or influenza B. These viruses usually infect the throat, nose, and lungs. Although the flu causes mild symptoms in most people, it can also cause severe...
- Leukocyte Esterase Test
Leukocyte Esterase Urine TestLeukocyte esterase (LE) is an esterase produced by white blood cells (WBCs) or leukocytes. A leukocyte esterase test is a urine test used to detect the presence of white blood cells and other health conditions associated with infection.Normally, leukocyte esterase...
- Dr. Robert E. Thaxton M.D.16403 Huebner Rd San Antonio Texas 78248
- Dr. Michael Raynard Magoon MD120 E Harris Ave San Angelo TX 76903
- Dr. Stephen Brooke Cox MD8401 Datapoint Dr San Antonio TX 78229
- Dr. Merritt G. Davis, jr D.O.4502 Medical Dr San Antonio TX 78229
- Dr. Duane Allen Penshorn MD8401 Datapoint Dr San Antonio TX 78229
- Erik Lars Hermstad Other1024 S Lemay Ave Fort Collins CO 80524