Dr. Dundoo Raghunandan M.D.
Ophthalmologist12255 De Paul Dr Suite 420 Bridgeton MO, 63044
Dr. Dundoo Raghunandan is an ophthalmologist practicing in Bridgeton, MO. Dr. Raghunandan specializes in eye and vision care. As an ophthalmologist, Dr. Raghunandan can practice medicine as well as surgery. Opthalmologists can perform surgeries because they have their medical degrees along with at least eight years of additional training. Dr. Raghunandan can diagnose and treat diseases, perform eye operations and prescribe eye glasses and contacts. Ophthalmologists can also specialize even further in a specific area of eye care.
Education and Training
Osmania Med Coll- Univ Hlth Sci- Vijayawada- Hyderabad- Ap- India 1961
University of Health Sciences / Osmania Medical College 1961
Osmania Medical College 1961
OphthalmologyAmerican Board of OphthalmologyABO
- Ivs, Eye Problems, Ophthalmology (eye Disease)
- Macular Degeneration
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Fellow American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Homer G Phillips Hosp, Ophthalmology
- Homer G Phillips Hospital
- Homer G. Phillips Hospital 1971
- Lutheran Medical Center
- SCS/MSUCOM/WMU Homer Stryker MD School of Med Program
Dr. Dundoo Raghunandan M.D.'s Practice location
Bridgeton, MO 63044Get Direction
Dr. Dundoo Raghunandan M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Raghunandan
- Eyelid Twitching and Stress
What is eyelid twitching?Eyelid twitching or myokymia is an involuntary eyelid spasm. The upper lid is usually affected, but spasms can also occur in the lower lid or both lids. Eyelid twitching is often mild for most people. However, others may experience stronger spasms, which may force their lids...
- What Is HSV-1?
Herpes Simplex Virus 1 (HSV-1)HSV-1 or herpes simplex virus type 1 is a type of herpes simplex virus that causes cold sores. It is called "oral herpes" because it often causes sores around the mouth or on the lips. Cold sores are also called as fever blisters. However, the sores can also be found...
- What Causes Albinism?
What is albinism?Albinism is a group of genetic disorders that cause little or no production of the natural pigment called melanin. The color of your skin, hair, and eyes depend on the type and amount of melanin produced by your body. Most individuals with albinism have sun sensitivity, which makes...
- What Is Double Vision?
What is Double Vision?Seeing two images of the same object displaced horizontally or vertically is known as double vision or diplopia. While most of the cases of double vision are not serious, some need to be treated quickly. There are three categories of diplopia:...
- Conjunctivitis: When to See an Ophthalmologist and What to Expect
Our eyes are our windows to the world, and we each get only a single pair in our lifetime. Life without our sense of sight can spell great difficulty. Imagine being born and living with good vision for decades, only to have it impaired by some disease we could have prevented or gotten treatment for....
- What Are the Causes of Conjunctivitis?
What is conjunctivitis?Conjunctivitis, also commonly called as “pink eye”, is an eye infection caused by either bacteria or viruses. You can also develop a "pink eye" if you are exposed to certain allergens that can irritate your eyes. When you have a pink eye, the conjunctiva of your eye is...
- Dr. Hiralal T. Tekwani MD9911 Kennerly Road St. Louis Missouri 63128
- Dr. Enrique Peralta Other11710 Old Ballas Rd Saint Louis MO 63141
- Dr. Asheesh Tewari MD4921 Parkview Pl Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Kamalesh J Ramaiya MD5757 Harper Dr Ne Albuquerque NM 87109
- Dr. Julie Marie Sturm MD900 N Hwy 67 Florissant MO 63031
- Dr. William Lesing Becker M.D.13131 Tesson Ferry Rd. Saint Louis MO 63128