Dr. Nathan Michael Novotny M.D.
Surgeon (Pediatric) | Pediatric Surgery2200 Childrens Way Dot 7100 Nashville TN, 37232
Dr. Nathan Novotny practices Pediatric Surgery in Nashville, TN. Dr. Novotny treats children who have an illness, injury, or disease that requires surgery. Some of the surgical problems seen by pediatric surgeons are often quite different from those commonly seen by adult or general surgeons. Dr. Novotnydiagnoses, treats, and manages childrens surgical needs such as abnormalities of the groin in childhood and, surgical repair of birth defects, surgical care of tumors, transplantation operations, and endoscopic procedures.
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Estrogen in abdominal aortic aneurysms: potential for therapy.
- Impact of primary omentectomy on longevity of peritoneal dialysis catheters in
- Appendectomy in neutropenic children: a safe and expedient solution to a challenging problem.
- In Pursuit of the Most Cost-Effective Pediatric Laparoscopic Appendectomy: The Effect of Disposable Instrument Choice on Operative Time and Surgeon-Controllable Cost.
- Neonatal Surgery
- Indiana University Affiliated Hospitals
- Vanderbilt University School of Medicine Pediatric Surgery
Dr. Nathan Michael Novotny M.D.'s Practice location
Nashville, TN 37232Get Direction
Indianapolis, IN 46202Get Direction
FORT WAYNE, IN 46845Get Direction
Dr. Nathan Michael Novotny M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Novotny
- Understanding Hernia and Hernia Surgery
Feeling pain and swelling in the groin region can be a very unpleasant experience, especially when the pain gets worse when you cough or lift heavy objects. Experiencing these symptoms might signify the presence of groin hernia. A groin hernia is usually referred to in medical terms as an inguinal...
- What Can I Expect After Undergoing Laparoscopic Hernia Repair?
In laparoscopic hernia repair, the surgeon makes a small incision in or just under your umbilicus and inserts a narrow tube to pump carbon dioxide into your abdomen. The gas lifts organs and other tissue, allowing a good view of your internal structures. The surgeon then inserts a telescope-like...
- Everything You Need to Know About an Adenoidectomy
What Are Adenoids?Adenoids are the immune system’s component which assists in the fight against infections and offers the body protection from viral and bacterial attack.Adenoids are found in children only. They begin to develop as soon as a child is born and reach their maximum when the child is...
- What Does a Pediatric Surgeon Do?
What is a pediatric surgeon?A pediatric surgeon is a pediatrician, who is specially trained to perform a variety of medical procedures on newborns, infants, and children. They are experts when it comes to the diagnosis and operative care of different health conditions in children. These specialists...
- An Appendectomy for Appendicitis
Appendicitis is the inflammation of the appendix, a tube-like extension attached to the large intestine. The appendix has no known function, but one thing for certain is that one can live without it with no apparent consequences.Appendicitis is a life and death kind of matter and should be treated...
- How to Prepare for Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy refers to a surgical procedure done for the purpose of repairing or removing a hydrocele, a buildup of watery fluid around one or both testicles. This sac swells as fluid accumulates, causing discomfort but usually no pain. Since hydrocelectomy involves a sensitive part of the...
- Dr. Stephen Eric Morrow MD3601 Tvc Nashville TN 37232
- Dr. Martin L. Blakely M.D.7102 Doctors Office Tower Nashville TN 37232
- Dr. Dai H Chung M.D.3601 Tvc Nashville TN 37232
- Dr. Julia Shelton MD, MPH2601 Tvc Nashville TN 37232
- Dr. Wallace Neblett MD3601 Tvc Nashville TN 37232
- Dr. Harold N. Lovvorn MD3601 Tvc Nashville TN 37232