Dr. Nathan Michael Novotny M.D.
Surgeon (Pediatric) | Pediatric Surgery2200 Childrens Way Dot 7100 Nashville TN, 37232
Dr. Nathan Novotny practices Pediatric Surgery in Nashville, TN. Dr. Novotny treats children who have an illness, injury, or disease that requires surgery. Some of the surgical problems seen by pediatric surgeons are often quite different from those commonly seen by adult or general surgeons. Dr. Novotnydiagnoses, treats, and manages childrens surgical needs such as abnormalities of the groin in childhood and, surgical repair of birth defects, surgical care of tumors, transplantation operations, and endoscopic procedures.
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Estrogen in abdominal aortic aneurysms: potential for therapy.
- Impact of primary omentectomy on longevity of peritoneal dialysis catheters in
- Appendectomy in neutropenic children: a safe and expedient solution to a challenging problem.
- In Pursuit of the Most Cost-Effective Pediatric Laparoscopic Appendectomy: The Effect of Disposable Instrument Choice on Operative Time and Surgeon-Controllable Cost.
- Neonatal Surgery
- Indiana University Affiliated Hospitals
- Vanderbilt University School of Medicine Pediatric Surgery
Dr. Nathan Michael Novotny M.D.'s Practice location
Nashville, TN 37232Get Direction
Indianapolis, IN 46202Get Direction
FORT WAYNE, IN 46845Get Direction
Dr. Nathan Michael Novotny M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Novotny
- How to Prepare for Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy refers to a surgical procedure done for the purpose of repairing or removing a hydrocele, a buildup of watery fluid around one or both testicles. This sac swells as fluid accumulates, causing discomfort but usually no pain. Since hydrocelectomy involves a sensitive part of the...
- What Can I Expect After Undergoing Laparoscopic Hernia Repair?
In laparoscopic hernia repair, the surgeon makes a small incision in or just under your umbilicus and inserts a narrow tube to pump carbon dioxide into your abdomen. The gas lifts organs and other tissue, allowing a good view of your internal structures. The surgeon then inserts a telescope-like...
- What Are the Risks of Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy, also called hydrocele repair, is a surgical procedure that aims to remove or repair a hydrocele, a sac of fluid that forms around a testicle, causing swelling and pain.Hydrocelectomy is like all other surgeries—risky, and one may get hurt during the procedure, react to the...
- Understanding Hernia and Hernia Surgery
Feeling pain and swelling in the groin region can be a very unpleasant experience, especially when the pain gets worse when you cough or lift heavy objects. Experiencing these symptoms might signify the presence of groin hernia. A groin hernia is usually referred to in medical terms as an inguinal...
- Are There Risks To A Circumcision?
It is a procedure that takes just a few minutes to remove the foreskin of a male’s penis.This process has been associated with a number of things; some of them are true,while others are not. Depending on the circumstances, different people have viewed circumcision as an act that comes with its own...
- What You Need to Know About Incisional Hernias
What is a Hernia?A hernia is a medical condition that results from tissue or organs protruding through the abdominal walls. This protrusion is due to a weakness or hole in a muscle. The condition might start without any symptoms, but can lead to serious problems like death if left unattended. Hernia...
- Dr. Stephen Eric Morrow MD330 23RD AVE N STE 350 NASHVILLE TN 37203
- Dr. Wallace Neblett MD3601 Tvc Nashville TN 37232
- Dr. Martin L. Blakely M.D.7102 Doctors Office Tower Nashville TN 37232
- Dr. Walter Morgan MD3601 Tvc Nashville TN 37232
- Dr. Harold N. Lovvorn MD3601 Tvc Nashville TN 37232
- Dr. Julia Shelton MD, MPH2601 Tvc Nashville TN 37232