Dr. Lael Luedtke is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Fairmont, MN. Dr. Luedtke specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Luedtke tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Univ of Mn Med Sch-Minneapolis, Minneapolis Mn 1994
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Children'S Hosp-Philadelphia, Pediatrics Orthopedics; Univ Of Mn Med Sch, Orthopedic Surgery; Univ Of Mn Med Sch, General Surgery
Dr. Lael M Luedtke MD's Practice location
Fairmont, MN 56031Get Direction
NASHVILLE, TN 37209Get Direction
Dr. Lael M Luedtke MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Luedtke
- What to Expect After Knee Replacement Surgery
The major thing you would expect after a knee replacement is proper recovery and the successful outcome of the procedure. Knee replacement surgery is a procedure that is aimed at correcting a damaged knee joint. The recovery period after this operation varies depending on the type of surgery carried...
- What Is Cervical Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Cervical spinal stenosis surgery is a surgical treatment used to solve problems of spinal stenosis in the cervical part of the spine. Before even talking about this surgical procedure it is very important to understand what cervical spinal stenosis is first.Cervical spinal stenosis is characterized...
- Diagnosis of Osteoporosis
It is important to get a diagnosis for osteoporosis as soon as you experience any of the symptoms associated with the condition. One should not prolong a visit with a doctor because the sooner the diagnosis, the sooner the individual will receive treatment.About 80% of your bone density is...
- How to Prepare for Spinal Stenosis Surgery
A spinal stenosis surgery is a major operation that is carried out to repair defects in the spinal column. Since it is an invasive procedure and a delicate one as well, it is important to be prepared psychologically and physically as they are important aspects to be considered to ensure everything...
- Hip Pain: Causes and Treatment
Any pain that is felt around the hip joint is usually referred to as hip pain. This is a very common condition and often confusing, as there are several reasons for the pain in the hip region. Hip pain can make everyday activities more difficult. Many people feel a snapping sound in the hip joint....
- Levator Scapulae Muscle: Function, Trigger Points, and Anatomy
Levator Scapulae MuscleThe levator scapulae is a long muscle, which is located at the back and side of the neck. It is known to end at the top of the shoulder. Its Latin name indicates its function of lifting the scapula. Regardless of muscular development, this long muscle is difficult to see. It...
- Dr. Stephen Otto Berthelsen MD43563 St Hwy 299 E Fall River Mills CA 96028
- Dr. Mark A Wikenheiser M.D.800 West Ave S La Crosse WI 54601
- Corey T Welchlin D.O.717 S State St Fairmont MN 56031
- Dr. Harry Miller M.D.800 Medical Center Dr Fairmont MN 56031
- Dr. K. stephen Kazi M.D.515 S Moore St Blue Earth MN 56013
- Dr. Kent Michael Patrick MD717 S State St Fairmont MN 56031