Dr. Ting-hsu Chen practices Sleep Medicine in Boston, MA. Dr. Chen studies, diagnoses, and treats sleep disturbances and disorders due to varying factors. Sleep Medicine Physicians are trained to treat many different conditions, including insomnia, narcolepsy, sleep apnea, idiopathic hypersomnia, menstrual-related hypersomnia, and circadian rhythm disturbances, among others.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Sleep Disorders
- Barnes-Jewish Hospital 2001
- Pulmonary & Critical Care, Boston University, Boston MA , Sleep Medicine, Boston University, Boston MA 2007
- Boston Medical Center, Fellow:Pulmonary Critical Care Medicine 2004
- Boston Medical Center, Fellow:Sleep Medicine 2008
Dr. Ting-hsu Chen MD's Practice location
Boston, MA 02118Get Direction
BOSTON, MA 02132Get Direction
Dr. Ting-hsu Chen MD's reviewsWrite Review
- How to Tell if You Have a Sleep Disorder
Excessive sleepiness seems to be increasing among people, according to a report by the National Sleep Foundation. In recent a poll conducted by the organization, 20% of Americans reported to have under six hours of sleep on average. This figure was just 13% in 2001. “This is basically because of...
- What is Bedtime Procrastination?
When we hear the word “procrastination,” most people think of work. Procrastination is not something we automatically associate with bedtime or sleep. However, a new type of procrastination has been identified, and it particularly affects our behavior in the bedroom. With the influx of...
- New Device May Help Patients with Sleep Apnea
In today’s age, how often do people complain of trouble sleeping? Though many have this issue, few are aware that there is a whole range of sleeping disorders that they could have. In fact, so many sleeping disorders exist that a new branch of medicine was created, which is now known as sleep...
- Sleep Apnea Devices Presented in 2018 Consumer Electronics Show
Once again, the Consumer Electronics Show or CES has made another remarkable event last January 2018 in Las Vegas for the latest innovations today. This year, they showcased technology that can be used to aid those with sleep disorders, like insomnia, restless leg syndrome, and sleep apnea....
- Study Observes Connection Between Sleep Apnea and Gout
It may seem a little unrelated, but an article printed in the Health Day Reporter stated that those with sleep apnea might have higher risks of developing gout. Researchers studied data on 16,000 people who were diagnosed with sleep apnea to see if any of them had gout. Medical investigators also...
- Are You an Insomniac Before Getting Your Period?
Many women complain of insomnia a few days before getting their periods. “The actual reason behind this feeling is changing levels of the hormones estrogen and progesterone”, says Michael Breus, PhD, ABSM, a sleep expert. “These changes in hormones can affect an individual's ability to fall...
- Dr. John Dobrowski M.D.243 Charles Street Boston MA 02114
- Dr. Essam Ansari M.D.55 HIGHLAND AVE STE 104 SALEM MA 01970
- Dr. Suzanne Bertisch M.D., M.P.H.330 Brookline Ave Boston MA 02215
- Dr. Eric James Heckman M.D.185 Pilgrim Road Boston MA 02215
- Dr. Akmal Sarwar M.D.,41 Mall Rd Burlington MA 01805
- Dr. Nishi Kaur Bhopal M.D.185 Pilgrim Rd Boston MA 02215